PDA

View Full Version : Multi-quote broken?

Eric
03-23-2008, 03:05 PM
I can't seem to get the multi-quote to work. I've tried it on 3 browsers, IE, Opera, and FF, but it just won't work, it just loads a blank new reply page. Is it just my computer?

Thanks,

Slacker

LiNuX
03-23-2008, 03:12 PM
hm..i just noticed that too - thanks for letting me know, i'll see whats up with this

it's new since i recently used that feature

Eric
03-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah np. I thought it might of just been IE, so I checked with other browsers, and it didn't work, so I thought I wuld mention it ;)

LiNuX
03-23-2008, 03:39 PM
its not too much of a problem if you know vbulletin - i can quote things without having the buttons for shortcuts

i'll be trying to fix this as soon as possible though

Eric
03-23-2008, 05:31 PM
I know how to also, just too lazy ::)

Raw!
03-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah. I never seem to be able to get Multi-Quote. I always tried, and seen people do it, but I can't.

LiNuX
03-29-2008, 04:04 PM
this seems to work now as proven here in this thread

I can't seem to get the multi-quote to work. I've tried it on 3 browsers, IE, Opera, and FF, but it just won't work, it just loads a blank new reply page. Is it just my computer?

Thanks,

Slacker

hm..i just noticed that too - thanks for letting me know, i'll see whats up with this

it's new since i recently used that feature

Yeah np. I thought it might of just been IE, so I checked with other browsers, and it didn't work, so I thought I wuld mention it ;)

its not too much of a problem if you know vbulletin - i can quote things without having the buttons for shortcuts

i'll be trying to fix this as soon as possible though

I know how to also, just too lazy ::)

Eric
03-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah. I never seem to be able to get Multi-Quote. I always tried, and seen people do it, but I can't.

this seems to work now as proven here in this thread

Lol yep its fixed ::)