PDA

View Full Version : Never fear, for I is here!!

Kujo
03-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Howdy folks! Just found these forums today and I thought I might like to become your newest forum whore. So, a little about myself.

I'm 22years old.... for the next 2 weeks at least. Woo hoo! Birthday!

I've been in the Army since I graduated back in '03, and I spent my first 3 years in Germany before I was sent back to the states to ft. Stewart, Ga. 2 months later... BAM! I find myself in Iraq and I've been out here ever since.

Enough of the boring stuff reguarding me and my daily life of dodging bullets and mortar rounds... and onto the important things, my gaming career.

I'll make this quick and painless. I've been a gamer since as long as i can remember starting with Contra for the NES and Tetris for the Gameboy. And FYI, to date, Contra on the NES is still THEE greatest game ever made... Period. Don't argue with me.

In my later life I became more and more of a PC gamer. It started with Half life, and then the leap into MMOs started and its just recently let go of my soul. I started with City of Heroes, and stayed there untill Blizzard released the devil of MMOs... World of Warcrack. I played that for 2.5 years until when recently, after nearly getting exploded by an incoming mortar round, i decided to hang up my late night raiding life.

As of now, I am settling for my roommates PS3, of which I am not a huge fan but he DOES have Guitar Hero, which is by far, one of the most fun gaming experiances out there today that doesnt involve touching your friends Wii :eek1:

I am a 360 owner, but its stuck back in the states until I return from my deployment to dust off my baby.

If there is anything else anyone could ever want to know about me, feel free to ask. I'm far from shy.. and will answer damn near anything.

LiNuX
03-23-2008, 07:47 PM
hey kujo, welcome to gamers forum, be sure to read the faqs and rules and you'll be fine

are you in Iraq now? or back? since you say u've been there ever since, im just wondering

enjoy the forum!

rukisuto
03-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum :]
Glad to hear about your avid gaming, lol.
Hopefully you're coming back to the states soon.

Read the rules and have fun.

Riku-Nara
03-23-2008, 08:02 PM
As of now, I am settling for my roommates PS3, of which I am not a huge fan but he DOES have Guitar Hero, which is by far, one of the most fun gaming experiances out there today that doesnt involve touching your friends Wii :eek1:

Best.Quote.Ever.
Welcome to the forums dude.
Hope you enjoy your stay~

Kujo
03-23-2008, 08:10 PM
1) Rules and FAQs currently being read as we "speak".

2) I am currently deployed. I got out here last July, and won't return until late August.

3) My gaming has been put on the backburner as of late, what with trying to stay alive and what not. War puts such a cramp on a gamers lifestyle... then again, so did my ex-wife

4) LOL. I had to reread my own quote thanks to you. Glad you enjoyed. Follow my posts like a fat guy to a buffet line and you'll see many more like it.

Raw!
03-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Do you has a M4?
I want M4.

Don't mind the above, I just love the M4. Welcome to the forums, I hope you stay around for long.
Oh and watch out for those bullets!

Ubernerd
03-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah really, you seem like a nice guy, don't go and get shot 0.0

Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself!

Kujo
03-24-2008, 01:41 PM
No, i don't have an M4. I am still using the good ole M16. It does its job, and doesn't give me any lip when I call her my dirty little girl.

KittyCat72
04-01-2008, 08:15 AM
I guess I'm a little slower than everyone else.. but welcome to the forum!