PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Battles

GF Eric
03-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok so here is how this is going to work. You create any kind of signature with the dimension below.

A Signature (max dimension: 600 x 250)

Have your entry by next Wednesday and we can get it started. We will have 12 signatures entered into this competition. You can enter one and only one signature. We will have a lot of people wanting the prize, I am making it fair.

*If we do not fill the spots then have a second one ready.

Then I will create polls with the 1 vs 1. So that will be a total of 8 different polls and then 4, then 2, then the Grand finale. The way you will be paired up is how you enter the competition. So have a damn good signature or you might mess yourself up.

There will be a 500 GFP Grand prize and 100 GFP for the runner up prize at the end of this.

Each section will be a week. So this tournament will be a total of 1 month long.

Here is the twist. When you advance to the next round, you will need an Entirely New signature. Like SOTW, you need a PROOF or your entry is not valid.

So lets get it started:

1. No Entry

2. No Entry

3. No Entry

4. No Entry

5. No Entry

6. No Entry

7. No Entry

8. No Entry

9. No Entry

10. No Entry

11. No Entry

12. No Entry

I encourage you all to enter this because it will be a great chance to show off your stuff and get a nice big prize.

Raw!
03-25-2008, 06:59 PM
I'll enter once atleast 5 spots are filled up.
Nice idea, I don't think it'll suceed though.

GF Eric
03-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Give it time. Not all the users were on today and some of them get on at like 1 am.

rukisuto
03-25-2008, 08:30 PM
I like this 1 vs. 1 thing.
Can we extend the deadline to thursday or friday?
Tomorrow is kind of soon to get 12 entries.

GF Eric
03-25-2008, 08:57 PM
It will be next Wednesday not this one. Everyone has a week to get it together.