PDA

View Full Version : hi

Rotekoppen
12-31-2006, 05:54 AM
i just want to say hi to all of you out there ;D
well i'm 35 years old man and i work out on the sea on oilrigs with scaffolding. i like all that has to do with computers and cars and and yeah easy say is i'm a handy man 8) this bord looks greath and i dont have tyhe time now to look to much, but i will later on today. well see you all later on.. and HAPPY NEW YEAR :D :D :D :D

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 08:15 AM
hey welcome to the forums, if u need anything, dont hesitate to ask us ;D welcome to the forum, have a happy new year :)

Twigz
12-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy your stay, and your new year! ;D

Drake14
12-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and hope you have a great and safe new year! ;d

Rotekoppen
12-31-2006, 11:39 AM
thanks all of you for the warm welcome. i'll try and be a good poster and belive me, i'm not afraid to ask anything ;D.
i don't know where this bord has its home. but know the time is 18:35 and its not many hours left of this old year. ;)
but i can still see this bord is running on Yabb2... version ???i did see you ask for that on the phpBB forum.
you have a one big bord here and its looking verry good mate...manny posts and lots of users and thats verry good mate ;)

Twigz
12-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Are you an Aussie? That would be cool cause you'd be ringing in the new year sooner than later...

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 12:26 PM
thanks all of you for the warm welcome. i'll try and be a good poster and belive me, i'm not afraid to ask anything ;D.
i don't know where this bord has its home. but know the time is 18:35 and its not many hours left of this old year. ;)
but i can still see this bord is running on Yabb2... version ???i did see you ask for that on the phpBB forum.
you have a one big bord here and its looking verry good mate...manny posts and lots of users and thats verry good mate ;)

thx, and no its not a yabb2 board anymore, i converted to smf, i tried to convert to phpbb, but it was giving me a lotta trouble and i didnt have time, i had to go with what i had, i may convert to phpbb later in the future if i have time and if i really need it

Rotekoppen
12-31-2006, 05:43 PM
okei hehe im not Aussie ???i dont know what that is. but i'm from Norway if that helps any :D
okei there is no rush to convert.. ;)this is a greath looking bord and a lot of posters ... :D
i once used Yabb 2 something. and they boikot me >:(i was forced to change my bord and i did not like that at all >:(becuse i coud not get hold of a good converter.
butt any way this is going good now and so does yours too i can see ;D ;D
i will now have a look around in here and see if i can make some post or 2 ::)

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 05:48 PM
cool thanks, well just enjoy posting here lol :D this forum is getting more and more active daily, could use ur help and make it even more active :D

Rotekoppen
12-31-2006, 06:01 PM
okei thats cool mate :D well i'll try and help out the best i can and if there is anything at all ;) just ask

souljaa
01-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey Rotekoppen. Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here! If you ever need help in anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Souljaa

Rotekoppen
01-01-2007, 12:39 AM
okei thanks ;D i will keep that in mind :D

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:17 PM
hey man, welcome to the forums ;D enjoy your stay here!

Rotekoppen
01-01-2007, 04:00 PM
thanks diablo 8) 8) i'll bet like it her ;)

souljaa
01-01-2007, 04:12 PM
thanks diablo 8) 8) i'll bet like it her ;)

Yup..Hopefully you will :D.