PDA

View Full Version : Typing Program

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 06:30 PM
Many people have Microsoft Word, one version or the other lol. Which do you use to type up your information? Before i didnt have microsoft word on this computer, only on my laptop, So i used microsoft works. I know people that use notepad for it, but i dont use it cuz it doesnt have grammer and spell check and the auto capitalization lol. i type fast so i forget to capitalize some of the letters that need it and i cant go back and look for them if the document is 1500 words long.

which do you use?

souljaa
01-01-2007, 01:15 AM
I use Microsoft word as well. It's the best! :D....I remember once, I had this program...Where you just talk in your mic, and it writes for you....But it wasn't working that well :P:(.

Twigz
01-01-2007, 11:49 AM
I unfortunately don't have Word on my computer... :-[...so I use WordPad, and it's just fine for me...

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 12:39 PM
I use Microsoft word as well. It's the best! :D....I remember once, I had this program...Where you just talk in your mic, and it writes for you....But it wasn't working that well :P:(.

lol yea, i set that up on mine, but i dont use it anymore, my mic messed up lol, if i buy one i can probably use it, but believe it or not, i can type faster than i can speak lol, well to the computer, and if they get the wrong word, then it gets annoying lol

souljaa
01-01-2007, 01:58 PM

lol yea, i set that up on mine, but i dont use it anymore, my mic messed up lol, if i buy one i can probably use it, but believe it or not, i can type faster than i can speak lol, well to the computer, and if they get the wrong word, then it gets annoying lol

Lol. Yeah, that's why I stopped using it, got annoying after a while :P.

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:21 PM
i use microsoft word too, its amazing, i never tried to voice thing lol, maybe i should, i need a mic first lol

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:23 PM
i use microsoft word too, its amazing, i never tried to voice thing lol, maybe i should, i need a mic first lol

Lol. Yeah it's awesome, but your mic has to be very good and clear...Or else...You say a word...and it'll type up something completely different, or it'll type it up wrong, which is why I stopped using it...Got very annoying.

Thor Erik
01-05-2007, 12:24 AM
M$ Office 07 ;D (word 07 for writing ;D)

Just can't wait for vista(my sister is getting me it :o so then i will have voice too :p)

aosmallan
01-05-2007, 05:26 AM

Just can't wait for vista(my sister is getting me it :o so then i will have voice too :p)

voice isn't a vista thing... it's been there since office 2000

LiNuX
01-05-2007, 08:46 PM
lol yea it has, i have xp now and i used it, never had 2000, windows 2000 and millenium came out too close to each other, wasnt that much of a success for that reason

Thor Erik
01-06-2007, 08:10 AM

when i said voice, i ment i can command vista on ALL parts ;)
like start games and stuff

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 06:44 PM
dont they already have that on the mac computers? lol, i havent owned a mac in over 10 years, i'll tell u they didnt have voice commands back then, the computer was just something for me to have fun with 10 years ago lol

Thor Erik
01-06-2007, 07:32 PM
i don't think they have...
if they do, it's not able to control the application, i might pop down to the local apple store to ask :p

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 07:35 PM
lol well im sure it has voice something, like a response system, my phone is like that, i dial and call people and redial via voice commands, open camera too with voice, camera phone that is lol, its ok cool

Drake14
01-07-2007, 09:06 AM
I use MS Word for school stuff, anything that needs auto spell checking or auto capitalization. But i use notepad for all of my website construction.

aosmallan
01-10-2007, 08:31 PM

haha ohhh ic ic.

awesome.

"Start Counter-Strike"
"Enter server"
"Kill linux"
owned!

souljaa
01-10-2007, 09:00 PM

haha ohhh ic ic.

awesome.

"Start Counter-Strike"
"Enter server"
"Kill linux"
owned!

Haha..Kill linux..haha.

LiNuX
01-10-2007, 09:03 PM
"Start Counter-Strike"
"Enter server"
"Kill linux"
owned!

oO lol, well good luck lol, i know u can kill me in cs but come on, i can pwn u too lol :)

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:55 PM
yea i have microsoft word too, my dad bought it a long time ago, i have MS office 2000 lol, its ok, keeps me doing stuff without errors so yea lol