PDA

View Full Version : Your Game Reviewers Team

LiNuX
04-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Since we have a "Your GFX Pros" Thread, here is the one for your own game reviewers.

Currently we have just four members and hopefully this will change as time goes by. And unlike GFX Pros, other staff members can submit reviews and they have submitted review but they will not count as a regular game reviewer - these are exclusive members.

shixx
Jokersvirus
BobTD
Jayhmmz
Flab-Ender
EpsilonX
paecmaker
Saph
Akatosh

We are always looking for game reviewers so if you love writing about games and just showing off your writing skills this is one of the best way to do it. Just check the following thread and apply: Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

If you have questions contact me or Raw on this issue and we'll be more than happy to answer your query.

~LiNuX

Nerdy Knight
04-15-2008, 07:31 PM
So...what? Is this like just to show who's who and stuff? I'm confused. X-P

Scott
04-15-2008, 07:33 PM
So...what? Is this like just to show who's who and stuff? I'm confused. X-P

It's just so you know who all the reviewers are.

rukisuto
04-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Glad to see we got a couple more up there.
Hello :]

LiNuX
06-30-2008, 01:52 PM
the game reviewer list has been updated - welcome to the staff Epsilon and Trunks :)

Trunks
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
the game reviewer list has been updated - welcome to the staff Epsilon and Trunks :)

Thanks I'm glad to be apart of it.

rukisuto
06-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Since we have a "Your GFX Pros" Thread, here is the one for your own game reviewers.

Currently we have just four members and hopefully this will change as time goes by. And unlike GFX Pros, other staff members can submit reviews and they have submitted review but they will not count as a regular game reviewer - these are exclusive members.

blaze4556
Nerdy Knight
Scott
EpsilonX
Trunks
Raw!

We are always looking for game reviewers so if you love writing about games and just showing off your writing skills this is one of the best way to do it. Just check the following thread and apply: Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

If you have questions contact me or Raw on this issue and we'll be more than happy to answer your query.

~LiNuX

You have six members now, duh :]
Good job you guys, can't wait to see what reviews you'll cook up.

LiNuX
06-30-2008, 04:19 PM
the first time we started we had 6 then went down to 4, then back up to 6, then down to 2, then to 4, then 5, and now 6 lol

6 seems to be the magic number

EpsilonX
07-01-2008, 01:08 PM

Woot Woot.

And now, my Metal Gear Solid 4 review is posted. =D

wifi
07-02-2008, 05:35 PM
cool 6 people again, i might jion up over the summer if i can find more time to come on :D

LiNuX
07-02-2008, 07:14 PM
cool 6 people again, i might jion up over the summer if i can find more time to come on :D

well we'd love to have you on board if you decide to go through with it

LiNuX
07-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Our 8th Official Game Reviewer is Shixx. Welcome to the Game Reviews team!

Spots are still open for anyone that still would like to join the team.

diablo
07-16-2008, 12:42 PM
wow nice 8 members :D growing community and gr team i see

BobTD
02-27-2010, 06:22 PM
awww... this thread should be updated. =P

I guess I should get a few more reviews up before my position is qualified lol.

LiNuX
02-27-2010, 06:39 PM
It's updated now. Thanks for pointing it out.

LemonRising
02-27-2010, 07:16 PM
4 is the new 9