rukisuto
04-20-2008, 07:46 AM
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20082/sarahposter2.jpg

Starring: Kristen Bell, Jason Segel, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand
Directed By: Nick Stoller
Released By: Universal
Theatrical Release Date: 04/18/2008

Synopsis:
Struggling musician Peter Bretter has spent six years idolizing his girlfriend, television star Sarah Marshall. But his world is rocked when she dumps him and Peter finds himself alone. After an unsuccessful bout of womanizing and an on-the-job nervous breakdown, he sees that not having Sarah may just ruin his life. To clear his head, Peter takes an impulsive trip to Oahu, where he is confronted by his worst nightmare: his ex and her tragically hip new British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous, are sharing his hotel. But as he torments himself with the reality of Sarah's new life, he finds relief in a flirtation with Rachel, a beautiful resort employee whose laid-back approach tempts him to rejoin the world. He also finds relief in several hundred embarrassing, fruity cocktails.

[from MovieFone.com (http://www.moviephone.com)]

Review:
Just a reminder, this movie is rated 'R' and does contain sex, full frontal nudity, and crude humor.

This raunchy film had me laughing until the very end with it's hilarious script and well put-together cast. I definitely recommend it for the guys, you'll definitely get a kick out of it. This movie is probably the best comedy I've seen since The 40 Year-Old Virgin, and it's definitely better than Superbad. There's a lot in the movie that I can't really put into words, but it's definitely something I think you guys should see.

You should definitely be at least 17 to see it.

My Rating: 9/10

LiNuX
04-20-2008, 11:25 AM
lol is it 17 because you are 17 yrs old? lol - i wouldn't mind seeing this movie but i won't be seeing any more new movies until mid may because i am entering my term report and finals period in a week

rukisuto
04-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Well, you can see a rated R movie in theaters if you are 17.
Or you can have your parents take you if you're younger.
And I'm recommending you don't see it with your parents, lol.

LiNuX
04-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Well, you can see a rated R movie in theaters if you are 17.
Or you can have your parents take you if you're younger.
And I'm recommending you don't see it with your parents, lol.

lol rated R movies with my parents - the only ones I'll see are the comedic ones without all the sex in it lol

and I've actually watched Rated R movies at a theater not too far from me when I was around 14 lol, no one really asked for id, they just wanted my money

Kujo
04-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I can't wait to see this movie. I love the Apatow films...

Scott
04-20-2008, 01:51 PM
lol rated R movies with my parents - the only ones I'll see are the comedic ones without all the sex in it lol

and I've actually watched Rated R movies at a theater not too far from me when I was around 14 lol, no one really asked for id, they just wanted my money

Well I'd go to see something really violent with my mum.

I've not even heard of this movie and I wont be going to see it, it doesn't sound like my kind of thing.