PDA

View Full Version : Recent Movies

LiNuX
01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
What's the most recent movie you've seen? i havent been to the theaters in a long time lol, so i guess the last one for me was click lol, all the way almost a year ago lol

what's your most recent movie?

souljaa
01-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Me, it was Dreamgirls....Freaken amazing movie :D.

Drake14
01-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Ummm...

i saw....uh...Open Season!

I think that was the last movie i've seen..I dont go to the movies very often >.<

Twigz
01-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Souljaa, you aint' lyin...that movie was the greatest I've seen in a while...Jennifer Hudson blew Beyonce away for sure...that was the latest I've seen without being forced to..."Thank You For Smoking" was a movie I just finished watching for Film class...had Katie Holmes (before the marriage)...was pretty funny....political satire at it's best...

souljaa
01-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Yee Jennifer Hudson was really priceless man....But my favs always gonna be Beyonce..Acting aint her thing..Although she aint bad at it..But singing...that's where she comes in ;)

Drake14
01-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Never heard of it...

What's it about?

souljaa
01-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll just copy paste this from Yahoo so that you get the best description..

Effie White, Deena Jones, and Lorrell Robinson - three friends from Chicago - are a promising singing trio called The Dreamettes. Accompanied by their songwriter C.C. White (Effie's brother), they travel to New York to compete in a talent show at the Apollo Theatre. Although the girls lose this first bid for fame, their talent attracts an ambitious manager by the name of Curtis Taylor, Jr., who uses unscrupulous tactics to move the girls from backup singers of superstar James "Thunder" Early to superstars of their own. Curtis reshapes the group to "crossover" from R & B to the lucrative pop music scene. Lead singer Effie gets replaced by the more attractive Deena and is eventually dropped from the trio. The group evolves into a more sophisticated group, The Dreams, with a lighter sound and chic look. They successfully attract a "whiter" audience and The Dreams rise to international stardom. The money, fame, and adulation, however, doesn't bring them happiness.

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809255882/details

Drake14
01-04-2007, 09:13 PM
wow! sounds like a great movie...but not really what im in to...i may still check it out...

souljaa
01-04-2007, 09:40 PM
wow! sounds like a great movie...but not really what im in to...i may still check it out...

Lol...Yeah...But it's a movie everyone could like :D.

sparky
01-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Just now and the night before i watched saw 1 & 2, quite good now I know what scary movie 4 is about lol

Jarritos
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
last movie I saw was children of men which by the way was great :o one of my top 5 for 06

LiNuX
01-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Just now and the night before i watched saw 1 & 2, quite good now I know what scary movie 4 is about lol

lol haha, yea i saw "Saw 1 and 2" before i saw scary movie 4 lol, Saw is an amazing movie, cunning and got my attention, scary movie 4 was just stupid funny, TriPod lol :)

Jarritos
01-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Just saw The Good Sheperd and thought it was pretty bad. Very slow