rukisuto
05-02-2008, 11:06 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/1490385100_423dc71413.jpg

Starring: Robert Downey, Jr., Jeff Bridges, Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow
Directed By: Jon Favreau
Released By: Paramount
Theatrical Release Date: 05/02/2008

Synopsis:
Tony Stark develops an invulnerable robotic suit to fight the throes of evil. In addition to being filthy rich, billionaire industrialist, Tony Stark is also a genius inventor. When Stark is kidnapped and forced to build a diabolical weapon, he instead uses his intelligence and ingenuity to construct an indestructible suit of armor and escape his captors. Once free, Stark discovers a deadly conspiracy that could destabilize the entire globe, and dons his powerful new suit on a mission to stop the villains and save the world.

[from MovieFone.com (http://moviephone.com)]

Review:
This is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. Downey Jr.'s character is lively, witty, sarcastic, and rugged. After seeing him star in a couple dramas, it's great to see him come back in such a huge role. Let me tell you, he really hit the nail on the head. The story definitely calls for sequels to come and they'll be just as good, I can hardly wait. The movie itself was pretty fast-paced, action-packed, and kept you reeled in the whole time. I didn't find the story too predictable, but you always know there's going to be some kind of villain in a movie like this. Over all, great directing, great acting, and great effects. I highly recommend this movie. It makes me want to be a superhero :]

My Rating: 9.5/10

LiNuX
05-02-2008, 11:23 PM
this is a movie i've been waiting for since i heard about it a year ago :D but I won't be able to see it for a while cuz its finals season for me lol

good review :D

diablo
05-03-2008, 12:25 AM
oh man i planned to go today with friends after school but no one showed up and i got mad and went home lol, didnt feel like going to the theaters alone, supposed to meet by the bus stop :( great review by the way

rukisuto
05-03-2008, 07:22 AM
I wanna see what the earnings were for this weekend.. if only the weekend was over.

EpsilonX
05-03-2008, 08:47 AM
oh man i planned to go today with friends after school but no one showed up and i got mad and went home lol, didnt feel like going to the theaters alone, supposed to meet by the bus stop :( great review by the way

haha i woulda went to see it myself if it was something I really wanted to see (like if I have to, when that metal gear solid movie comes out i'll go see it myself haha)

by the way, love the second sig. You play D2? If u ever want someone to play online with ya just hit me up and i'll get back on

Iceskater101
05-03-2008, 10:22 AM
I was waiting for this review. I at first thought it was going to be something like Fantastic Four ( no offense i didn't like Fantastic Four) but anyways since you rated it so high maybe I should see it.

Ghost
05-04-2008, 10:16 AM
im going to see it tomorrow and i cant wait.

Creed
05-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm planning to see it next week. Looks good. Nice review.

Iceskater101
05-04-2008, 12:17 PM
UGH! I want to see this movie!!!

Kujo
05-04-2008, 11:35 PM
I can not wait for this to be on DVD!! (the Hajis will have a DVD rip withen 2 weeks)....

Iceskater101
05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
I want 2 see this movie like really really really bad!

oh I am sorry! :( I will stop

rukisuto
05-05-2008, 07:34 PM
I want 2 see this movie like really really really bad!

Well, you already posted twice saying that.
You're kind of spamming, please stop.

Scott
05-08-2008, 06:25 PM
A 9.5?... Were you on drugs when you saw it?... I'd give it a 6.5 it certainly wasn't as good as Batman Begins

Riku-Nara
05-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Plan to see it this weekend.
Hear there's some epic scene after the credits.

LiNuX
05-08-2008, 07:00 PM
A 9.5?... Were you on drugs when you saw it?... I'd give it a 6.5 it certainly wasn't as good as Batman Begins

lol - i didn't like batman begins as much - effects were meh...but i'll decide which is better for myself when i see this movie in maybe a week or so

Kujo
05-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Got it on DVD last night. Watched it.... my jaw is still somewhere on my floor. Seriously, for all of you who havent seen this yet... do yourself a favor and go watch it now. I had to watch a ripped Haji version on my computer.... i cant imagine the shock I would have felt in a theater... with popcorn!!!

rukisuto
05-09-2008, 05:38 AM

No, I wasn't.