PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any idea?

Nerdy Knight
05-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Does anybody have any idea when Code Monkeys: Season 1 comes out on DVD? I've been waiting for this for the longest effing time, and Season 2 is coming out soon. Yet, no word of Season 1 on DVD is out yet. At least, I haven't heard anything. Does somebody know something I don't?

GF Eric
05-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Ok here is your answer.

On August 5, 2008, Shout! Factory, in association with G4 TV, will release Code Monkeys: Season One on DVD. A rowdy celebration and biting parody of video games, technology and pop culture from writer-director-producer Adam de la Peña, Season One of Code Monkeys features special guest voice appearances from technology and gaming industry icons such as Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Atari founder Nolan Bushnell, video game creators John Romero and Lorne Lanning, as well as the late Dungeons & Dragons creator Gary Gygax, just to name a few. Loaded with bonus materials that include Original GameAvision Games, Code Monkeys Daily Pranks, "Sir Eats-A-Lot" Gaming Tips from G4 TV's Kristin Holt and much more! This 2-DVD set is priced to own at $19.99 SRP. No one and nothing is beyond ridicule when the new TV season of Code Monkeys premieres June 1 at 7 pm ET/PT, only on G4.

Link (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Code-Monkeys-Season-1/9458)

Nerdy Knight
05-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks Eric! I appreciate the link. I'll +rep you for that. :)

jakncoke
05-28-2008, 02:55 AM
August 5th...gahh that's like an eternity away. That's cool that's it's going to be cheap though.