PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

souljaa
01-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Anyone watch this show?!..It's an amazing show...Probably my fav. The story line is great and it got me attached to the show. I saw every episode. Haven't missed one yet.

Anyone watch this as well?! What you guys thinks about it?!

LiNuX
01-13-2007, 10:29 AM
i only saw one episode lol, its on a day im busy, monday right? lol, start of the week kills me, but i've heard good things so cant say anything bad lol

souljaa
01-13-2007, 12:51 PM
i only saw one episode lol, its on a day im busy, monday right? lol, start of the week kills me, but i've heard good things so cant say anything bad lol

Yeah, Mondays at 8:00 pm.

LiNuX
01-13-2007, 08:43 PM
yea no time, im not even home most of the time at that time lol, and i dont even work on mondays lol

souljaa
01-13-2007, 10:13 PM
yea no time, im not even home most of the time at that time lol, and i dont even work on mondays lol

Ahh...That sucks..'Cause it's an amazing show :P.

hollerfromelz
01-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I LOVEEEEE PRISONBREAK!! WENTWORTH MILLER IS SOOOO HOT!! omg i cant wait for the season premiere tomorrow!! ahh kellerman joins scoffield and burrows! CANT WAITTTT! ;)

souljaa
01-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I LOVEEEEE PRISONBREAK!! WENTWORTH MILLER IS SOOOO HOT!! omg i cant wait for the season premiere tomorrow!! ahh kellerman joins scoffield and burrows! CANT WAITTTT! ;)

Haha..Yeah he really is lol :P...And yeah..Tomorrow..>Gonna be sickkk.

hollerfromelz
01-25-2007, 06:11 PM
i missed sucre on mondays episode...
it sucks that terrence killed himself..wonder whats to expect next! ahh cant wait

souljaa
01-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah I know...It just like twisted the whole story around again..And + the cops are alredy there....

hollerfromelz
01-28-2007, 03:40 PM
i also wonder what t-bag is up to...gosh i hate him sooooo much!!
but do you think he couldve came back with good intentions? i mean if his gf wasnt so scared, and accpted him, would he have changed? probably not right?

souljaa
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
i also wonder what t-bag is up to...gosh i hate him sooooo much!!
but do you think he couldve came back with good intentions? i mean if his gf wasnt so scared, and accpted him, would he have changed? probably not right?

Na...T-bag is T-bag...I don't think that guy will ever change...He's just an ass period...Cmin on in 30 mins :O..Can't wait :).

hollerfromelz
01-29-2007, 10:24 PM
awwww
i hopeee michael and sarah get back together!! they are soo cuteee

and yeah t-bag is an ass! grrrr i hate him soo much but he acts very well..props to that

souljaa
01-30-2007, 06:08 PM
awwww
i hopeee michael and sarah get back together!! they are soo cuteee

and yeah t-bag is an ass! grrrr i hate him soo much but he acts very well..props to that

Lol Yeah. They didn't show him this time..They only showed the retarded guy that just like knocked out that girl's dad. Shows getting more intense :D.

wallDawg
01-30-2007, 08:30 PM
what good is it, it doesnt even compare to 24, matter of fact 24 sucks, i like full house, will and grace, according to jimbo, man those shows are awsome, lol.

Magnetism
02-28-2007, 01:54 PM
I love this and seeing this thread just reminded me that I still have this weeks episode of Prison Break to watch along with Er, When Lost is released tonight looks like I have 3 eps f my favirote shows to watch all after the other :D

LiNuX
02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh yea, Lost, lol you just reminded me, new episode tonight i think, well gonna watch it, got caught into the story a while ago.

Magnetism
03-01-2007, 03:23 AM
Just finished downloading it about 3 mins ago so going to watch now :D So excited, lol

hollerfromelz
03-03-2007, 11:26 AM
mahone was told to kill benjamin(i think thats his name) with no questions and so he was told to commit suicide.. im so sad that it had to come to that, but what could he do right..he wanted his family to be safe...

do you think kellerman will be able to assassinate the president? and if he does, then the brothers wont be able to blackmail her.. hmmmmm

theres only a few more episodes left this season.. i dont want it to end!! :'(

Magnetism
03-03-2007, 03:42 PM
LMAO I'm so glad that I had watched the episode before I read that post or else I would have been so pissed that its unreal, lol

You should really give people som info abut a spoiler before you post something that just gives away more or less every detail of an episode.

hollerfromelz
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM
LMAO I'm so glad that I had watched the episode before I read that post or else I would have been so pissed that its unreal, lol

You should really give people som info abut a spoiler before you post something that just gives away more or less every detail of an episode.

well whoever reads this topic should know whats going on..and the whole point is to talk abt what will happen next so in that case dont you have to know what happened before? im glad i didnt spoil it for you but if we dont talk abt episode details then what do we talk about?

well i can say wentworth miller is HOTTT :P

Magnetism
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Well even if people were watching it as each episode airs the UK is still a few weeks behind US so you would have spoilt it for a fair few brits, this is one of the major reasons I dont pay too much attantion to movie / TV threads on forums with out spoiler / hide functions. As i dont want the film to be spoilt, lol

hollerfromelz
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
oo so your in england..i didnt even know they showed it there..im sorry then..i will warn from now on. and you know the episodes come online so you can always watch it before it airs in england and then bother your friends abt it..lol i know i would hehe ;D

Magnetism
03-04-2007, 04:13 AM
Lol Yeah I do watch them online :) I do the same with lost and ER and then bug my friends telling that I know what happens before them, lol

souljaa
03-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Lol Yeah I do watch them online :) I do the same with lost and ER and then bug my friends telling that I know what happens before them, lol

Haha..I just do that if I miss the episode..Otherwise I like watching it when it comes on.

Magnetism
03-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Yeah I used to do that but got annoyed when I knew that more version were avilable than the latest one that I had seen, lol Would make me so tempted to google it and find out what was happening that I would end up ruining the entire series. So now I just watch them when they are avilable for download, lol

hollerfromelz
03-31-2007, 10:50 PM
ahh season finale tomorrow! im sad....

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:42 PM

Yeah, it's like Prison Break all over again. lol :P...Oh well, we'll see!

hollerfromelz
04-13-2007, 08:15 PM

yeah omg, the ending was sooo confusing.. i think the dude who never speaks is like doing some sort of a experiment on them? iono..really weird lol

souljaa
04-13-2007, 08:58 PM

yeah omg, the ending was sooo confusing.. i think the dude who never speaks is like doing some sort of a experiment on them? iono..really weird lol

Yeah, that guy's weird, thanks God the chinese guy ddied though..Pissed me off sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! But now I have Mahoney and Micheal are gonna work together.

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 11:00 PM
who and who ? lol, dam the tv in my room broke almost 2 weeks ago, i need to buy a new one, the rest of the family has a tv lol

souljaa
04-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Haha Linux. Okay here:

Mahoney: The secret agent who's after the two brothers, well, after all the prisoners, and he has to kill all of them. The one that takes the drug out of his pen and eats it. He's in prison now.

Micheal: Um..The main character, one of the brothers, the genius, the one with all the tatoos, he's now in prison back again.

LiNuX
04-15-2007, 05:50 PM
oh ok, you know what, dont try to explain anymore lol, thats more than enough for now, i havent watched it enough for that lol

souljaa
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
oh ok, you know what, dont try to explain anymore lol, thats more than enough for now, i havent watched it enough for that lol

Haha, well nows the time to catch up since it was Season Finale last episode.