PDA

View Full Version : Not Happening

LiNuX
06-13-2008, 05:25 PM
If you haven't seen the movie "The Happening" then keep it up! See how long you can go without watching this movie because it is one of the stupidest movie out in theaters and it only has a few funny scenes. Yes, horror makes me laugh sometimes because I've seen it all already.

I give it an F- for Horror and D- For Comedy.

The only reason we watched this was because The Incredible Hulk wouldn't start for another hour and a half and two out of four of my friends had to go to work soon - i knew i'd regret it and i did.

Should have watched kung fu panda at least.........

The Happening is Not Happening

Iceskater101
06-13-2008, 05:30 PM
oh I agree with you. Well I havent seen the movie but the trailer looked stupid.

LiNuX
06-13-2008, 05:40 PM
oh I agree with you. Well I havent seen the movie but the trailer looked stupid.

lol, i felt that too - but it was kinda 2 v 1 on what we should see and another didn't care what we should see and i lost

and i paid for the food.....i wanted to eat something while watching something good!

Iceskater101
06-13-2008, 05:44 PM
lol if I were you... I would have bought another ticket and when to see another movie.

LiNuX
06-13-2008, 05:47 PM
lol if I were you... I would have bought another ticket and when to see another movie.

buy another ticket and pay $10? i dont think so lol

i also paid for the tickets using my debit card which was a bad idea cuz i ran out of money then, after the food i had $10 left in my wallet, no way was i going to use that up lol, i would have sneaked into the hulk but cops were there :(

and the movie made me really sleepy

Iceskater101
06-13-2008, 05:49 PM
lol thats another thing I would do sneak into a movie. As long as you dont get caught then its ok I have done it before. well not really but my friend invited me and another friend that I didnt know to a movie she wanted to see a movie and we went to see a different one. We didnt like that movie we went to see so we went and snuck into the movie that the other friend was seeing. LOL

LiNuX
06-13-2008, 05:52 PM
lol thats another thing I would do sneak into a movie. As long as you dont get caught then its ok I have done it before. well not really but my friend invited me and another friend that I didnt know to a movie she wanted to see a movie and we went to see a different one. We didnt like that movie we went to see so we went and snuck into the movie that the other friend was seeing. LOL

lol, with my last gf we snuck into at least 10 movies in a course of 3 months lol, saw like 15 movies total and it was good

security is tougher now lol, but i didn't have time any way so it doesn't matter

edit: here is a little review Corpus Opis The Happening is Not Happening (http://www.corpusopis.com/entertainment/the-happening-is-not-happening/32/)

don't read the review if you are planning on watching it, lots of spoilers!

rukisuto
06-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Aw man, I wanted to see this movie too.
Oh well, just wait for it to hit DVD.

I'm definitely going to see Kung Fu Panda though :]

Iceskater101
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
oh I want to see Kung Fu Panda too it looks funny. This is a pixar film right? or is it disney? I think its one of the two.

LiNuX
06-13-2008, 10:44 PM
oh I want to see Kung Fu Panda too it looks funny. This is a pixar film right? or is it disney? I think its one of the two.

lol its Dreamworks, neither pixar nor disney - the next pixar movie is Wall-E, and Disney movie is the space chimps or something lol

nice try though

Iceskater101
06-13-2008, 10:47 PM
oh well I knew that. I was just kidding lol.

jakncoke
06-14-2008, 02:21 AM
I am still going to rent it even though you and rt thinks it's trash, I liked the way the trailer looked.

rukisuto
06-14-2008, 06:34 AM
My sister saw it yesterday, said the movie was horrible.
I guess I should have known better because Shamalama (how ever you spell it, lol) made it.
I was giving him some hope too.

Oh well.

LiNuX
06-14-2008, 10:59 AM
I am still going to rent it even though you and rt thinks it's trash, I liked the way the trailer looked.

everything that happens is in the trailer, m.night shaymalan really started to suck after his first movie - the 6th sense which was decent

Kujo
06-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Whats the movie about? Havent seen anything about and this is the first i'm actually hearing of its existence.

LiNuX
06-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Whats the movie about? Havent seen anything about and this is the first i'm actually hearing of its existence.

just read this: Corpus Opis The Happening is Not Happening (http://www.corpusopis.com/entertainment/the-happening-is-not-happening/32/)

it has a brief overview of it, really repetitive and boring

wifi
06-14-2008, 05:28 PM
i saw it yesterday and it was the worst mistake of my life lol, but i didn't pay for it so i dont care lol, i just lost like 2 hours of my life :-P

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 01:16 AM
a waste of life it is and apparently this movie grossed in 30.5million which is more than it should have made its entire life!

quoted:

this weekend box office estimates are going to make you mad Linux.. The Happening is @ #3 with a 30.5 million opening.

wifi
06-17-2008, 12:04 PM
a waste of life it is and apparently this movie grossed in 30.5million which is more than it should have made its entire life!

quoted:

rofl wtf, i did help by going to watch it but number 3, interesting

Twigz
06-19-2008, 01:07 PM
All horror movies make me laugh because of the unreality of them, but this one took the cake; the loud sound effects, the unrealism of the movie from the beginning, all in all, it sucked. Maybe the Hulk would have been a good choice, it made #1 that same week.

LiNuX
06-19-2008, 01:42 PM
All horror movies make me laugh because of the unreality of them, but this one took the cake; the loud sound effects, the unrealism of the movie from the beginning, all in all, it sucked. Maybe the Hulk would have been a good choice, it made #1 that same week.

lol i blame the other two for not planning stuff out properly, we would have saved 2 hours of our lives

Twigz
06-19-2008, 01:51 PM
And what would we have done within that 2 hour span? Look at ourselves?

LiNuX
06-19-2008, 01:52 PM
And what would we have done within that 2 hour span? Look at ourselves?

watch something useful lol or play basketball somewhere, i haven't done that in a while

souljaa
06-24-2008, 09:43 AM
I honestly thought it was going to be an amazing movie....Never been so wrong lol..Oh well...Today is Hulk :)...Better not dissapoint me.

Twigz
06-24-2008, 04:16 PM
I honestly thought it was going to be an amazing movie....Never been so wrong lol..Oh well...Today is Hulk :)...Better not dissapoint me.

I have a feeling Hulk is way, way, way better than anything out right now.

Trunks
06-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I liked the movie. I have never see a story line with the same plot. I thought it was very interesting. I still didn't get to the ending, because when someone uploaded to the site they failed and the last part didn't load correctly.

souljaa
06-24-2008, 09:37 PM
I have a feeling Hulk is way, way, way better than anything out right now.

We didn't even end up going lol..Went swimming then bbq..Oh well..Maybe next time. I really want to see it though.

rukisuto
06-25-2008, 08:45 AM
We didn't even end up going lol..Went swimming then bbq..Oh well..Maybe next time. I really want to see it though.

That stinks.
The Hulk is one of the movies want to see.
I might be seeing Get Smart this Friday or going to the Spree in my area.

Iceskater101
07-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah the other hulk besides this one was really really really bad
sooo I am kinda dont want to see hulk because I am afraid its bad
and I hate going to movies that you think are going to be really good but
they arent.

rukisuto
07-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah the other hulk besides this one was really really really bad
sooo I am kinda dont want to see hulk because I am afraid its bad
and I hate going to movies that you think are going to be really good but
they arent.

It's a roll of the dice with ANY movie you see.

Iceskater101
07-01-2008, 11:13 AM
It's a roll of the dice with ANY movie you see.

yeah i know that but I mean I just hope this hulk isnt like the other one