PDA

View Full Version : People have to stop saying MS copying Mii avatars. Nintendo did not invent the Mii!

Scott
07-16-2008, 04:36 PM
People have to stop saying MS copying Mii avatars. Nintendo did not invent the Mii!. Why everyone thinks Nintendo is god and never copy anything from someone's inventions. Nintendo had been sued because they were using the Wii-Mii name.

This is the link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WeeMee)

Mr Cool
07-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Hang on. But MS still copied it then? regardless of it been invented by Nintendo or not???

jakncoke
07-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Hang on. But MS still copied it then? regardless of it been invented by Nintendo or not???

That's what happens in any industry, it's bound to happen in some way or another..nothing will be unique forever. Dumb ppl need to realize and fanboys need to stfu about it already.

Ghost
07-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Sorry bro this whole new interface came directly after miis and home coincidence? they obviously copied sony and nintendo. but i dont see how it really matters. all 3 companies do it in one way or another so its nothing new.

Scott
07-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Sorry bro this whole new interface came directly after miis and home coincidence? they obviously copied sony and nintendo. but i dont see how it really matters. all 3 companies do it in one way or another so its nothing new.

So you mean it was OK for Nintendo to copy someone's invention and implement on their system and call it legit?. They even copied the weemee name for their console

rebootblue
07-16-2008, 08:41 PM
They didn't invent it but they did a good job with it. Everyone's Mii is so awesome. Makes me want a Wii.