PDA

View Full Version : GORY movies to be listed here...

apokolipz
01-23-2007, 05:00 PM
as the title sugests, this topic is for gory/horror/thriller movies. the point? to explain some of them, possibly making some people seee them. post movies you've seen or have seen and such.

Black Christmas (2006)- GORY!!!! a little repulsing at times, but not too bad. all the deaths have a relation to them (all the same, just about). movie ain't that bad, but deffinetly not the best.

post what ya think...

LiNuX
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
well i like movies like these lol, nasty but gets my attention, especially moves like Saw lol, good storyline too, there was this other one uh...i forgot name, but it was at an island and the staff members were getting killed cuz they were dishonest, i'll post back the name if i remember lol

apokolipz
01-29-2007, 04:40 PM
saw is a good series in relation to gory movies.

another good series is the Final Destination series. this is a more comical gory series. in a sence that the deaths are kinda funny and that the gore is high on the computer animation...and you can tell, if you look really closely. anyway, both series are good and gory. post whatch think

LiNuX
01-29-2007, 07:57 PM
ohh yea final destination lol, i forgot about that, i havent seen the third one of this either lol, i just stopped at 2 for both, its good lol, see how u die :) catchy theme

wifi
02-11-2007, 07:15 PM
another one is the texas chain saw massacre and hotel rwanda and hostel :) all really gorry movies :P

apokolipz
02-14-2007, 10:12 AM
i havn't seen any of those, but i reallly want to, lol. i'm glad i waited on the texas chainsaw because now it has the origins of it out. next chance i get (prolly when i can walk out side and not have my spit freeze before it hits the ground, lol), i'll rent em'. i also intended on seeing Hostel, and Hostel Part II eventually.

hmmmm...another series is the Resident Evil movies. they're really not the greatest of them, kinda weird, lol. the gores kinda....eh. really just eh. lol

diablo
02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
resident evil is just a basic thriller/horror lol, not really scary, but i don think it counts as gore

apokolipz
02-16-2007, 10:51 AM
resident evil is just a basic thriller/horror lol, not really scary, but i don think it counts as gore

good point. the gore in the movie is pretty low grade. not too much goin on in this one. not really scary either. but the second one is a lot better, i thought.

hmmmm...gory movies....oh, heres one - The Hills Have Eyes (2005)

more disturbing than gory. but seing a grown man be burned at the stake, and having an old woman get a Colt .45 to the chest at close range (only the begging of the movie), kinda qualifies this movie for gore.

wifi
02-16-2007, 01:01 PM
was there gore in that movie? lol, the hills have eyes, never saw it, what about silent hill?? i never saw it heard it sucked

LiNuX
02-16-2007, 11:06 PM
i never saw it so i cant say, i was about to say the ammityville horror, but it was just a "scary" movie, just some freakiness

apokolipz
02-19-2007, 10:57 AM
was there gore in that movie? lol, the hills have eyes, never saw it, what about silent hill?? i never saw it heard it sucked

!!!! ok, if you like the game and gore and distubing images and satanic cults bent on burning all that they think to be evil, this is the perfect movie!!!!! i loveddddd it. awsome!! some of it was a little sad and really evil and abusive to a 8 year old, but thats how the whole movie is based on!!!!

and for the Hills Have Eyes - Gore: man being burned alive, mans face being blown off by shotgun, woman geting colt .45 to chest, woman being shot by colt .45 to head, german shapard killing mutant, mutant geting mini american flag to neck...and thats all i can remember. ...really f***ed up movie