PDA

View Full Version : Epic Movie

Twigz
01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I really wanna see this movie that picks on...well...movies! It sort of reminded me of the Scary Movies when I first saw the trailer...and BTW, the movie was written by the same guys who wrote Scary Movie, so I guess my assumption was right (this time)...here's more about it...

http://movies.aol.com/movie/epic-movie/27884/main

LiNuX
01-29-2007, 07:53 PM
this movie is stupid funny, thats why i wanna see it lol, i havent seen date movie yet which was kinda the same, putting like 6 different movies in one and make it funny, scary movie is funny, but gets less funny as the number increases lol

hollerfromelz
01-29-2007, 11:04 PM
i saw it today...it was pretty crappy..there were some funny parts and i love kal penn but still not worth theater....download it!

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 11:14 AM
i saw it today...it was pretty crappy..there were some funny parts and i love kal penn but still not worth theater....download it!

lol haha good advice, maybe i wont watch it in theaters, wait for the movie to come out on dvd and borrow it from someone that bought it lol, thanks for ur review lol

hollerfromelz
01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
lol yeah, i only wasted like $6.25 so its okay... and i snuck into "guru" to see the end which i thought was better lol :P

wallDawg
01-30-2007, 08:31 PM
this is gonna be good, its gonna be better then that stupid not another teen movie, movie, but i like epic movie should be good enough for me.