PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson is Anti-Semitic

hollerfromelz
08-08-2006, 01:22 PM
im sure you guys have heard about Mel Gibson's DUI arrest.. and then his comments about jewish people... but do you guys still like him? or are you swearing him off?

i think Mel Gibson is a great actor who has alcohol problems and the things he said while drunk should not be taken seriously.. i will not boycott his future films! lol [ unlike barbra walters..such a bych]

LiNuX
08-08-2006, 01:24 PM
i used to like him for his lethal weapon movies, but now i dont like him anymore, that &!@%#$(, i like all people, stupid anti-sematic (*^%face, ;D

hollerfromelz
08-08-2006, 01:31 PM
huh? lol i dont get it.. you dont like him anymore because of a comment he made when he was DRUNK??

LiNuX
08-08-2006, 01:33 PM
huh? lol i dont get it.. you dont like him anymore because of a comment he made when he was DRUNK??

lol no, i just dont like him cuz he's stupid now, he cant act anymore so he's into producing now, that loser, i just added the anti-sematic things in the other post for no reason lol, i was bored i guess

Twigz
08-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I liked "The Passion of the Christ" movie (because it scared the heck outta me!), but other than that, I think he needs some serious help.

Twigz
08-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh, and BTW, I DESPISE "The View", so I could care less what that old lady Barbara Walters thinks... >:(

diablo
08-09-2006, 11:34 AM
i never really liked his movies, lethal weapon sucked thats why they made four of them, try to get more money, and he's rich and he funded all of his movies, i never liked him that much

crazay
08-09-2006, 12:15 PM
i never liked him either, i like people that can act better, i like comedy, like chris rock and adam sandler and those other funny people lol