PDA

View Full Version : Iran hates 300...

Wang
03-13-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17599641/?GT1=9145

Thinking about their side of the story, its somewhat true about how they depicted their ancestors in the way that the movie did...but what are your thoughts?

LiNuX
03-13-2007, 07:16 PM
lol wow, thats pretty sad, sheesh, a movie hated by a whole country, its one of those movies, my thoughts -- its just stupid.

Twigz
03-14-2007, 10:18 AM
I think I hate 300 too, I've seen all the previews and all the main dude does is yell, that would turn me away from a movie immediately.

souljaa
03-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I think I hate 300 too, I've seen all the previews and all the main dude does is yell, that would turn me away from a movie immediately.

Lol, yeah, but you can't really judge a movie by previews these days :).

Twigz
03-14-2007, 02:34 PM

Well the previews and the trailers, it's all the same, the guy yelling for his men to "fight honorably" and other crap.

souljaa
03-14-2007, 02:44 PM

Well the previews and the trailers, it's all the same, the guy yelling for his men to "fight honorably" and other crap.

Haha yeah, but they usually put like, the most intense scenes in the trailors now..From what I've noticed :/.

Twigz
03-14-2007, 02:45 PM
True, that's how movies get your money nowadays, show the best parts on TV and the internet, and then when you buy the ticket, the full movie turns out like crap.

souljaa
03-14-2007, 02:48 PM
True, that's how movies get your money nowadays, show the best parts on TV and the internet, and then when you buy the ticket, the full movie turns out like crap.

Yeah, exactly, like Miami Vice...Wow...One of the worst movies I've ever seen..Was about to fall asleep in the theaters :D...All the action was like literally only in the trailors shown.

Twigz
03-14-2007, 02:53 PM

Yeah, exactly, like Miami Vice...Wow...One of the worst movies I've ever seen..Was about to fall asleep in the theaters :D...All the action was like literally only in the trailors shown.

You actually paid your good money to see Miami Vice? LOL, well glad you survived outta that, my grandfather could have watched that movie and be bored with it, ;)

souljaa
03-14-2007, 02:55 PM

You actually paid your good money to see Miami Vice? LOL, well glad you survived outta that, my grandfather could have watched that movie and be bored with it, ;)

Lmao yeah...Worst waste of my money in that movie...I was on the verge of dying..Oh well..Should've went to see Little Man instead:(.