• 10-22-2013, 11:31 AM
    Imperial_Kade
    The funnest game you have ever played
    I haven't seen a funnest game thread if there is well sorry here's a new 1 so what's the funnest game you have ever played probaly for it would be gta 5 even know its not been out long the online has been the funnest thing I have played in a long time
  • 10-23-2013, 07:01 PM
    CraeSC111
    The Deadpool game comes to mind. If you like that sort of humor it can get pretty funny. Too bad the gameplay is mediocre.
  • 10-23-2013, 11:54 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    The Deadpool game comes to mind. If you like that sort of humor it can get pretty funny. Too bad the gameplay is mediocre.

I was expecting a little more out of the gameplay, too. They said it wasn't the same old hack n' slash, but it was...Still great game though.

Funnest game ever would have to be Tales of Symphonia for singeplayer, and the Halo 3 multiplayer. Can't get enough of either! Oh, and Rockband if I've got company over.
  • 10-24-2013, 01:37 AM
    CraeSC111
    Hmm that reminds me.... Kinect dance games + company = over 9000 lulz
  • 10-25-2013, 02:18 PM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I was expecting a little more out of the gameplay, too. They said it wasn't the same old hack n' slash, but it was...Still great game though.

Funnest game ever would have to be Tales of Symphonia for singeplayer, and the Halo 3 multiplayer. Can't get enough of either! Oh, and Rockband if I've got company over.

Am I the only that *didn't* expect more from the gameplay? lol I mean... Deadpool pretty much doesn't do anything but kill dudes. I knew the game was going to simply be a hack and slash (even with them denying it). I was okay with that though. It was indeed hilarious.

I'm going to add Saints Row the Third and Monkey Island (any of them really) to this list! :D
  • 10-28-2013, 10:49 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Am I the only that *didn't* expect more from the gameplay? lol I mean... Deadpool pretty much doesn't do anything but kill dudes. I knew the game was going to simply be a hack and slash (even with them denying it). I was okay with that though. It was indeed hilarious.

I expected it to be a hack 'n slash, but it's when they said "No, it's so much more than that!" is what got my hopes up then crushed them lol. But you're right, still hilarious! I'm gonna go rent it again today I think...
  • 10-30-2013, 06:19 PM
    Kenoi
    Parappa the rapper! as you can see in my signature. haha
    it will always be my favorite game to play
  • 11-28-2013, 08:45 PM
    dalessio094
    Gta 5 is so much fun story and the online but the online is much better when you are playing with friends

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM