• 08-07-2014, 07:30 AM
    SanctionAngel
    Threads I've posted not showing up o.o
    So the title says it all o.o Some of my threads that I try to post ain't showing up like they should.. and it makes me sad D: any help would be appreciated thanks in advance! ~Sanction Angel
  • 08-07-2014, 10:42 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    You've posted two about a ranked team? It says they're currently "moderated"

I'm the farthest thing from a knowledgebase on how the forum works, but I'm *guessing* it's due to a high amount of threads created in the short time you've been here!

WHICH IS IN NO WAY A BAD THING! I'll try to figure out how to approve it for ya :)
  • 08-07-2014, 11:34 AM
    SanctionAngel
    I posted a second one because the first one didn't post D: or something or other I'll try to slow down my thread making xD
  • 08-07-2014, 11:50 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Nah it's all good haha don't worry! If it happens again we'll see it in the "New posts" tab and try to approve it ASAP!
  • 08-07-2014, 08:53 PM
    EpsilonX
    I'm just taking a wild guess, but there might be some sort of moderation on your posts since you're new. We get a lot of spammers here, and there are a lot of measures in place to deter them.

If not, then I have no idea lol
  • 08-07-2014, 09:14 PM
    Trunks
    Yeah, definitely some spam blocker tool, checked moderator control panel and it's beyond anything I can set/look at.

I'm sure it's a combination of post count and amount of time since you joined the forum. I'm not sure on the exact amount, but you're probably close to getting out of it and you'll be able to post freely.
  • 08-07-2014, 10:20 PM
    LiNuX
    It's an addon that tries to automatically determine whether or not a post should be held for moderation for users with less than 25 posts and a member for less than 24 hours. Once you pass the 25 post mark, you won't have to worry.

This addon actually works most of the time, blocks a ton of spam, but occasionally will block legitimate posts. No system is perfect.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM