Amumu Penta

Printable View

• 04-21-2013, 07:07 PM
    LiNuX
    Here is my second penta with brand, first champ I had two with. All thanks to Liandry's and blaze, I got the other brand 3-4 secs after I died lol

http://www.gamers-forum.com/attachme...2&d=1366588945
  • 04-21-2013, 07:24 PM
    xLykos
    Does that make number 4? I almost had one with Yorick and someone else that I can't remember a few days ago. Ended up only being quadras :(
  • 04-21-2013, 07:30 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    Does that make number 4? I almost had one with Yorick and someone else that I can't remember a few days ago. Ended up only being quadras :(

At least my 7th penta. Made a list earlier, here it is:

Amumu
    Miss Fortune x2
    Xin Zhao
    Brand x2
    Teemo
    Shaco
    WuKong
    Jinx

I feel like I'm missing someone though. With Katarina, I constantly get quadras but never a penta. Karthus the most I've gotten is a quadra. Same with Caitlyn and Talon. Quadra with Darius. Still feel like I'm missing someone lol. The list above is just people I know for sure and for most of them I have screenshots (MF was my first one so I never took one)
  • 05-03-2013, 11:46 PM
    xLykos
    Finally picked up my first penta. I was so excited and rattled that I couldn't find the print screen button on my keyboard :( Started with a triple kill then the last 2 enemies just kinda wondered up to me as I nuked them retardedly hard lol I was Annie :P
  • 05-04-2013, 09:45 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Finally picked up my first penta. I was so excited and rattled that I couldn't find the print screen button on my keyboard :( Started with a triple kill then the last 2 enemies just kinda wondered up to me as I nuked them retardedly hard lol I was Annie :P

Congrats! Good feeling right?

A Miss Fortune had a Penta against my team yesterday in ARAM. I guess it's much easier to penta there since all players are in one spot. A graves from my team had a Penta too (I haven't gotten any in this mode yet, but I had a Quadra with Katarina).
  • 05-04-2013, 11:10 AM
    Ziek88
    Quote:

Nicely done. I run LoLReplay at all times so I can go back and snag a video using fraps or a screenshot after the fact. Sometimes the replay doesn't work correctly but it is 99% of the time as easy as clicking "repair replay" and then running it.
  • 11-09-2013, 06:48 PM
    LiNuX
    My latest penta:

http://www.gamers-forum.com/attachme...8&d=1384044426

Although it was aram, it was still fun.

We lost the game because the other team got tanky and our TF kept getting caught.
  • 11-10-2013, 01:58 AM
    paecmaker
    How many pentas do you get 0.o, I have yet seen my first one. :/
  • 11-10-2013, 10:08 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    How many pentas do you get 0.o, I have yet seen my first one. :/

That's my 8th one at least, from what I can remember.

It involves a lot of luck because you have to be in the right place at the right time. I almost had a Penta with Caitlyn the other day but our Sona took the last kill and I ended up with just a Quadra :(
  • 12-27-2013, 10:47 PM
    LiNuX
    Adding wukong to my list of penta killers:

http://www.gamers-forum.com/attachme...1&d=1388205867

On ARAM but still counts :D

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...