• 03-25-2012, 08:16 AM
    Hyper_Reality
    Its because you have been playing all the tracks for quite a while, you've become familiar with all the turns and shortcuts. When you play on Mirror Mode, it messes with your brain and you'll notice that you don't react to turns as quickly as used to.
  • 03-25-2012, 02:28 PM
    CraeSC111
    Hell even without mirror mode I suck
  • 03-25-2012, 06:25 PM
    Exentenzed
    Operation Flashpoint: Cold war assault or as it is called nowadays Arma: Cold war assault.

Hands down, the hardest game i ever played. God i love it. :D
  • 03-30-2012, 05:34 PM
    Bertrum
    I found the first Bioshock really hard, it took me absolutely ages trying to beat it, the sense of joy when I finally beat it though was great :D Unfortunately I haven't really had another game compare to it in terms of difficulty since :(
  • 03-30-2012, 07:14 PM
    Hyper_Reality
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertrum View Post
    I found the first Bioshock really hard, it took me absolutely ages trying to beat it, the sense of joy when I finally beat it though was great :D Unfortunately I haven't really had another game compare to it in terms of difficulty since :(

Bioshock 1 is one of my all-time favorites! The final boss is a little easier than what I hoped for, but the Big Daddy's are nearly impossible to kill on the hardest setting. The only way I could see Bioshock getting any more difficult would be if they completely restored the Big Daddy's health every time you died.
  • 03-31-2012, 05:53 AM
    Bertrum
    Yeah the Big Daddys were hard, it was a great game. I never got around to playing Bioshock 2 unfortunately :(
  • 03-31-2012, 12:57 PM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Reality View Post
    Bioshock 1 is one of my all-time favorites! The final boss is a little easier than what I hoped for, but the Big Daddy's are nearly impossible to kill on the hardest setting. The only way I could see Bioshock getting any more difficult would be if they completely restored the Big Daddy's health every time you died.

OMG the final boss was suuuuuuchhh a let down!! Game was so amazing... and then BAM. Craptastic boss. Was the same with BS 2. Still, one of my favs too :)

Damn.... now I wanna go play it xD
  • 03-31-2012, 02:14 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Reality View Post
    Lol Don't worry. That game can be kind of difficult, but I personally think Mario Kart is much more difficult. If I recall correctly, Diddy Kong Racing doesn't have a 150cc Mirror Mode :shocked:

It's not even that man. It's those stupid golden balloons...and the hovercrafts! Some of those maps were a nightmare, xD

Hardest game I've beaten is probably Devil May Cry 4, or Halo Wars, both on hardest difficulty. Both frustrated my and pushed me around for quite a while.
  • 03-31-2012, 02:24 PM
    KillzyazMadness
    Well one of my favorite games ever was Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and I Skyrim really wasn't a lot different, like you could still fall off stuff and there wasn't anything there helping you. Probably not the hardest game I ever played though, IDK what that would be.
  • 03-31-2012, 02:34 PM
    Hyper_Reality
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    It's not even that man. It's those stupid golden balloons...and the hovercrafts! Some of those maps were a nightmare, xD

Hardest game I've beaten is probably Devil May Cry 4, or Halo Wars, both on hardest difficulty. Both frustrated my and pushed me around for quite a while.

I hated those stupid hovercrafts! They could not turn worth crap and you always ended up bouncing all over the whole course!

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM