Rep Explained

Printable View

• 10-15-2010, 03:15 PM
    Evan
    its a bit confusing isn't it? maybe just a green plus like you have for posts
  • 11-04-2010, 03:27 PM
    Aniki
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jango View Post
    However, mods don't tend to tell you who gave you negative rep if the person giving the rep chose to remain anonymous. Call it 'drama avoidance'.

So... if I want to find out who gave me -rep with a comment 'Sigh...' whithout me doing anything 'bad', I can't ask a mod who it was? =|
  • 11-04-2010, 04:42 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    So... if I want to find out who gave me -rep with a comment 'Sigh...' whithout me doing anything 'bad', I can't ask a mod who it was? =|

You can. They aren't likely to answer you though. As jango pointed out, it's to avoid drama (both public and personal). But we watch the stuff to make sure there aren't any abuses.

But don't think too much of the rep - one negative out of many positive means nothing.
  • 11-04-2010, 05:06 PM
    Diligence109
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    But don't think too much of the rep - one negative out of many positive means nothing.

Amen to that... I've got plenty of negative rep buried underneath my 5 green bars
  • 11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
    Linx_is_me
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    Amen to that... I've got plenty of negative rep buried underneath my 5 green bars

AMEN to his AMEN , I got tons of bad rep . It is amazing I have green . But if you change your attitude towards a situation then you can get farther on gameforums . I am proof of that .
    Sorry for spelling errors , The browser I am useing does not pick up on them .
  • 11-04-2010, 06:02 PM
    EpsilonX
    I think i've only ever gotten one negative rep, which was a few days ago for absolutely nothing.
  • 12-22-2010, 07:10 AM
    insert_cliche_here
    I have a question about rep. Is there any way I can see the rep that I have given other people?
  • 12-22-2010, 10:49 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by insert_cliche_here View Post
    I have a question about rep. Is there any way I can see the rep that I have given other people?

Nope. Only mods can see that from the mod panel.
  • 12-22-2010, 07:35 PM
    insert_cliche_here
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Nope. Only mods can see that from the mod panel.

Gargh. Thanks :)

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...