Greetings!

Printable View

• 07-22-2015, 07:56 AM
    Bunny Bones
    Greetings!
    Hey everyone! My name is Miracle, I'm a goofy 21 year old that is married and has a daughter. I'm an avid online gamer, between college and my family it's something I enjoy thoroughly.

I usually play RuneScape often, I know it's not as popular as it used to be when I was a kid but I still enjoy it from time to time. I haven't found any other online games I enjoy, not yet at least. As far as console play goes, my husband and I own an Xbox 360, and we both have xbox-live. I've owned a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Psp, NintendoDS, Nintendo3DS XL, and obviously my Xbox 360. Nintendo 64 and Gamecube were my favorite systems due to the fact that I had Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on both of those systems. I'm a huge Zelda gamer fan. I even have a tattoo for Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask!

I have been going to college to get my Associates in Criminal Justice to help me start out as a police officer. I wanted to go into the US Navy but that became impossible when my husband joined. We have a daughter who will be 4 this year, I couldn't leave her with family while my husband and I both deployed. Heck, I didn't want us to be on opposite deployment schedules and never see each other. We've only been together 5 years, married for 2. We've been together since High School, we had our daughter my Junior year of High School, and his Sophomore year. It was a tough road, but we've done well for ourselves considering the circumstances.

Anyway, that's more than enough information!
  • 07-22-2015, 09:21 AM
    KittyCat72
    Welcome to the site! Always nice to see more Zelda fans about. What is your Majora's Mask tattoo of? If you don't mind me asking.
  • 07-22-2015, 04:58 PM
    LiNuX
    Hi Bunny! Welcome to Gamers Forum. I think you have a pretty cool story, one your daughter will definitely enjoy once she grows up.

Hope to see you around!

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors