• 08-19-2014, 11:16 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Major Game DDOS last night
    So a group named LizardSquad went around DDOS-ing some big games last night. WoW, Runescape, and League of Legends were all effected for different periods of time.

Mildly annoying at most, but sucked cause they kicked me off when I was about to level up :(
  • 08-20-2014, 12:59 AM
    LiNuX
    These people need to lay off DDOSing stuff.

Amazon is still the biggest target and the biggest payoffs for these guys. It's pretty ridiculous. I had it happen to a server of mine a while ago, not fun at all, especially if you don't have the resources like Amazon does to combat it.
  • 08-21-2014, 12:20 PM
    Ziek88
    It is getting pretty bad these days. VISA was hacked recently and wouldn't you know I went on a shopping spree 1500 miles away the next day. They took the info and uploaded it to a dumby card. I feel most games get hacked because people don't like losing.
  • 08-21-2014, 06:00 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    It is getting pretty bad these days. VISA was hacked recently and wouldn't you know I went on a shopping spree 1500 miles away the next day. They took the info and uploaded it to a dumby card. I feel most games get hacked because people don't like losing.

Happened to my Amex when Target was hacked last December.
  • 08-25-2014, 10:31 AM
    Mizel
    All I can think about when I think of hackers is the amount of intelligence they're letting go to waste over the dumbest ****. "Oh man, I just DDoSed a game. Huehuehue. Derp-de-derp."

Freaking morons could be working with computers for a living, getting PAID for it and making a difference in the world of technology. Instead they'd rather sit at home and hack stuff, like that's never been done before, and then circle jerk about how cool they are -__-
  • 08-25-2014, 01:18 PM
    paecmaker
    Its silly how they say they are with the IS and that they will keep on doing it until USA stops bombing the terrorists.

Bloody nutjobs >:(
  • 08-26-2014, 10:01 AM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post

Bloody nutjobs >:(

That sounds.... painful :P
  • 08-26-2014, 10:15 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Hopefully they decide to leave Diablo 3 alone today. I just want to play a season character in peace :/
  • 08-26-2014, 02:26 PM
    Trunks
    I actually just changed majors in college to Cyber Security, pretty excited for it.

I always thought hacking something huge then circle jerking about it seemed kinda fun lol.
  • 08-28-2014, 07:43 PM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I actually just changed majors in college to Cyber Security, pretty excited for it.

I always thought hacking something huge then circle jerking about it seemed kinda fun lol.

I bet that'll actually be really interesting. And def will be a need for it for a long time. Hell yea job security :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Hopefully they decide to leave Diablo 3 alone today. I just want to play a season character in peace :/

I keep hearing awesome things! Have you played yet since the patch?

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors