• 08-05-2006, 03:46 PM
    diablo
    What is your favorite basketball team?
    What is your favorite basketball team? i like the knicks even though they arent that great of a team and dont make it to the play offs or get a good record most of the time, i still like them, maybe because they are my home team. What is your favorite team? i would put up all the teams in the nba in that list to choose from, but cant pick more than 10 :(

Who is your favorite? :question
  • 08-05-2006, 04:34 PM
    Twigz
    Re: What is your favorite basketball team?
    The Knicks have been my favorite for a long while now, but I always like to look on the bright side; even though it did seem bad for them last year, I feel that this year will be different, there's something about this '06 team that has me thinking...they could clinch 30 games this year, LOL.
  • 08-05-2006, 04:51 PM
    LiNuX
    lol, lmao, GO PISTONS, hell no im picking the knicks, i like them and all, but come on, im just happy they didnt finish last, *cough*trailblazers*cough*, so sad, but go PISTONS, i believe in YOU!!
  • 08-05-2006, 08:37 PM
    TheKing
  • 08-06-2006, 11:45 AM
    Twigz
    I have that poster! ;D
  • 08-08-2006, 12:41 PM
    crazay
    i like the nets, even though i dont live in New Jersey, i still like the players, Kidd and Carter and Jefferson are a couple of my favorite players
  • 08-09-2006, 09:46 AM
    Twigz
    Actually that's 3 but who's counting? LOL
  • 08-09-2006, 12:17 PM
    crazay
    lol, well yea, but the others on the team are good too, i just like the nets because 3 of my favorite players are on the team lol, i like steve nash and shaq, but they are on different teams, and who cares lol, go nets :D
  • 11-21-2006, 06:31 PM
    wallDawg

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors