Last Movie You Saw

Printable View

• 07-07-2014, 11:50 AM
    Trunks
    Watched the new Transformers Movie, for what it was supposed to be it did well. I could have went for more Optimus Badassness, but still decent action flick.
  • 07-16-2014, 08:09 AM
    Mizel
    Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. Getting prepared to see Dawn tonight :P
  • 07-16-2014, 11:13 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. Getting prepared to see Dawn tonight :P

Oh god I didn't know this was coming out so soon. I'm so excited for it! Can't wait till it comes to my town in a few weeks!
  • 07-17-2014, 08:44 AM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Oh god I didn't know this was coming out so soon. I'm so excited for it! Can't wait till it comes to my town in a few weeks!

I'm so torn because on one hand I just find the entire plot and story of the PotA movies just.... dumb. Really really dumb. Like re watching Rise the whole time I was just like, "Wait.... really???" LOL I mean think about it. The monkey is a friggin genius... and yet it can't figure out that not ALL humans are bad and evil?? C'monnnnnnnnn! haha But I still really enjoy watching them! It's a conundrum :P
  • 07-17-2014, 11:01 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I'm so torn because on one hand I just find the entire plot and story of the PotA movies just.... dumb. Really really dumb. Like re watching Rise the whole time I was just like, "Wait.... really???" LOL I mean think about it. The monkey is a friggin genius... and yet it can't figure out that not ALL humans are bad and evil?? C'monnnnnnnnn! haha But I still really enjoy watching them! It's a conundrum :P

This is how I feel about "Lucy" coming up. "We only use 10% of our brains..." nope. Sorry Morgan Freeman. That's dumb lol. I have a feeling it's gonna be a mindless action flick with some ScarJo flashin a bit of skin. And I'm okay with that. But the "Oh now she can use 20% of her brain and is psychic/magic now herpdep" is bugging me soooo badly.

Watched Amazing Spiderman 2 though yesterday....I thought it was almost better than the first. I love everything about the new movies and having Garfunkle as Spiderman.
  • 07-18-2014, 07:47 AM
    Mizel
    Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

It... was.... awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • 07-19-2014, 01:58 AM
    EpsilonX
    Just watched Cabin Fever. It wasn't bad, but I didn't particularly enjoy watching it
  • 07-20-2014, 06:52 AM
    Trunks
    Watched Nitro Circus 3D on netflix because I wanted to try out the 50 inch 3d TV I have.
  • 07-21-2014, 07:26 PM
    EpsilonX
    Watched The Seven Samurai earlier. Awesome movie, surprisingly accessible for being 3 and a half hours, subtitled, and black & white.
  • 07-21-2014, 08:40 PM
    LiNuX
    I watched World War Z, not in theaters, it's already on netflix.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors