• 01-07-2012, 11:04 PM
    Synge
    Yeah, Synge was taken :| AugustWinterman is my MC name. And now that I've logged in once, I'm having no problems getting back in after I log out.
  • 01-08-2012, 12:30 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Yeah, Synge was taken :| AugustWinterman is my MC name. And now that I've logged in once, I'm having no problems getting back in after I log out.

Ah yeah, I see you in the log. And that's good to hear :)

Hopefully the problems stay away once our sponsor moves us to the upgraded server.
  • 01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
    CraeSC111
    I need to visit the server soon. I've been playing with my mods on single player :p
  • 01-08-2012, 09:23 PM
    CraeSC111
    Can you please re-institute the whitelist. Just got on today and already my base and my spleef arena have been griefed
  • 01-09-2012, 10:34 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Can you please re-institute the whitelist. Just got on today and already my base and my spleef arena have been griefed

Sorry about that :(

I'm waiting for our sponsors to move us to the new server, once they do, I'll reupload the world file wicked gave me, so you may have to go through the past few weeks all over again but at least it wont' be griefed then. I'll also bring up the whitelist then.

Let me know if anyone objects to that idea of rebooting back to a few weeks ago.

Also since it was made clear that the Minecraft username list didn't reflect the old whitelist, I won't be following that list either, so if you'd like to be on the whitelist, let me know here and I'll add you when the come comes.
  • 01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
    CraeSC111
    Actually I got a whole lot done last night so I'd rather you not rewind it but if no one else objects I'll be fine
  • 01-09-2012, 04:17 PM
    Synge
    Yeah, I'd rather not be rolled back either. No sense in playing until the server move if we're gonna lose all progress made up to that point.
  • 01-09-2012, 05:00 PM
    LiNuX
    Alright I'll just keep it on for now and try to get the whitelist on there soon.
  • 01-09-2012, 05:50 PM
    Exodyus
    I have no idea about anything about MineCraft, but I went to see about this -- I assume it's still down?

Cause I got this:
    Quote:

Apache 2 Test Page