[Street Review] PSP GO

Printable View

• 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM
    Street_Soldier69
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    The review is alright, but the act of reporting is to OWN the object, game, console, item, whatever -- not take someone else's work and report from that. :/

And on the talk of consoles, totally go DSi, over PSP Go.
    I love my DS, it's awesome.

i am gonna buy it, but i wanted to go ahead and get stuff in here, and has you can see....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Street_Soldier69 View Post
    im still working on this review

im not getting my 20 GFP till i finish it.
  • 09-16-2009, 08:21 PM
    LemonRising
    In the case of PSP vs. DS, I'd probably go with DS. Even though I did feel cheated when they were like "OH HEY LOOK DSi HHAHAHH OH DID YOU JUST GET YOUR DS? WELL AINT THAT A *****."

I still enjoy both though.
    The downloadable only is pretty interesting and I wonder if it will cut game costs? Buy from the source + no production costs?
  • 09-16-2009, 08:25 PM
    Street_Soldier69
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    In the case of PSP vs. DS, I'd probably go with DS. Even though I did feel cheated when they were like "OH HEY LOOK DSi HHAHAHH OH DID YOU JUST GET YOUR DS? WELL AINT THAT A *****."

I still enjoy both though.
    The downloadable only is pretty interesting and I wonder if it will cut game costs? Buy from the source + no production costs?

16GB = around 20 games, thats not that much, but i guess the PSP is just to take around so i dont imagine people buying 20+ games for it
  • 01-08-2010, 08:28 AM
    gamers paradise
    Great review
  • 03-29-2010, 08:26 AM
    Charlotte
    good review, gonna have that game
  • 03-29-2010, 07:55 PM
    EpsilonX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Good review 8/10

I hope to get this soon

good review? it was more like a product description.

anyways, i kinda want one, but no doubt it'd going to be expensive to upkeep and i doubt they're gonna put out every psp title for download.
  • 04-08-2014, 08:56 PM
    linxisme
    I own a pspgo the main selling point is its accessories . This one has blu-tooth. They also have a sold separately accessory that is a video cord so you can play your pspgo on the television . So the winning combination here is ps3 controller blu-tooth synced to the pap hooked to a tv. Along with a award winning trio of mgs peacwalker.....("that was until the he collection made that also a void sales pitch") the ratchet and clank games and god of war.....wait also on the hd collection.....
    So yes the best kept ugly cousin award goes to the pspgo .

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors