Boston Marathon Bombing

Printable View

• 04-15-2013, 07:29 PM
    Trunks
    Boston Marathon Bombing
    I'm sure everyone has heard about it by now. It's been on the news all day.

But for those that didn't, at 2:50 PM today two bombs went off near the finish line of the Marathon about 20 seconds apart. It injured 99 people, killing 2 as of now, one of the deaths was an 8 year old boy. Pretty sad, no news on why or who planned the attacks.

My thoughts are definitely with those people though.
  • 04-15-2013, 08:03 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Yeah it's pretty nuts. I've had the TV on all day watching it. I don't get what goes on in terrorist's heads. I actually had a relative who flew out to the states to run it, so been worried about all that day too. I just hope there's no more wounded/deaths later on from this, and that nobody here was affected by the events.
  • 04-15-2013, 08:05 PM
    Trunks
    As of now, death toll has rose to 3, and injured up to 115 with at least 17 in critical condition.
  • 04-15-2013, 08:46 PM
    LiNuX
    Heard about it at work today.

Terrible world we live in.
  • 04-15-2013, 08:50 PM
    r3dt@rget
    Really sad stuff. How could people want to ruin such an event and not care for all the innocent people. I hope justice is served soon. Any news on who is responsible?
  • 04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
    paecmaker
    Heard it a couple of hours ago, its pretty horrible but also we are lucky not even more people died.
  • 04-17-2013, 11:20 AM
    Mizel
    The pic that keeps getting posted... the one of the guy in the wheelchair with his legs off... ugh. So incredibly messed up :/

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors