Help please

Printable View

• 10-22-2013, 07:34 AM
    Imperial_Kade
    Help please
    Hey sorry not game related ill delete if someone could tell me when I get permissions to change account info and send private messages I'm not even allowed to change my pic Oscan someone tell me when ill be able to do so
  • 10-22-2013, 09:06 AM
    Ziek88
    edit profile

To quote LiNuX who recently answered this question elsewhere

"You need at least 10 posts and be a member for at least 24 hours to have access to edit your profile. It's a measure against spam that we have received in the past.

You can view more info on the rules here: Gamers Forum Rules - Updated 9/19/2010"
  • 10-22-2013, 10:48 AM
    Imperial_Kade
    Do the perms automatically get given to me or does Linux have to because I meet those requirements or is it just taking time

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Ok thanks it works now sorry to waste your time
  • 10-22-2013, 11:01 AM
    Ziek88
    No problem. I'm not sure whether it's auto or not but I think when I was new it took a bit.
  • 10-22-2013, 07:16 PM
    LiNuX
    It's automatic. I think I'd go crazy if I had to do it all manually.
  • 10-23-2013, 06:24 AM
    Ziek88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    It's automatic. I think I'd go crazy if I had to do it all manually.

HAHA you run a forum and I believe chose to do so by your own will. That's basically customer service to the worst types of people every created. Internet people. I do believe that gives me the right to assume you are in fact crazy :).

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors