• 02-10-2008, 05:56 PM
    Strickin
    [Dangerous]How to Make a Fire Ball!
    Steps:

1. Make a fist with a hole on top of the fist.

2. Turn the lighter upside down.

3. Put it on the hole.

4. Press the button to release the fluid, but do not strike the flint.

5. Keep there for 3 seconds

6. Release the button and light the lighter normally, then take the lighter away quickly and open your hand to reveal fire.

Tips:

Keep a bucket of water nearby. While it may be unlikely that you will burn your hand, it is always better to be safe rather than burned. Also make sure to do this in an area that is non flammable. You don't want your house catching on fire. Keep away from things such as paper towels, toilet paper, and other flammable objects.

Things You'll Need:

* Lighter
    * Your fist
    * A bucket of water

I have tested this, and it does work! Do NOT do without adult supervision please, as I will not be held responsible for the results of this experiment.
  • 02-10-2008, 06:07 PM
    Raw!
    Most likely if anything goes wrong you will be responsible. I suggest putting the warning sign as the first thing.
  • 02-10-2008, 06:08 PM
    Kiss
    Nice. But I'm not making one.
  • 02-10-2008, 06:26 PM
    Strickin
    I did put the [Dangerous] Tag on it hehe
  • 02-10-2008, 06:47 PM
    Jaykub
    I have done this burns lol
  • 02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
    Ubernerd
    OK Mr. Jolly Roger -.-

Just kidding, this actually looks pretty cool, if I'm ever in a fit of boredom I'll give this a try.
  • 02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
    Strickin
    It's worth it to try at least once in your life to impress your friends lol
  • 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
    rukisuto
    That's pretty cool.
    This weird guy I used to hang out with used to spray perfume on his arm and light it on fire.

I suggest NOBODY do this.
    Lol.
  • 02-10-2008, 07:16 PM
    Strickin
    Yeah I've tried that with axe body spray
  • 02-10-2008, 08:24 PM
    Jaykub
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Strickin View Post
    Yeah I've tried that with axe body spray

you can smell good and be on fire lmafo Awesomenesserness
  • 02-21-2008, 07:08 PM
    Juicebox
    Omg thats not really dangerous I do it almost everyday but when you let the fluid it leave it in there for more then 3 seconds to make a huge fireball and when you light the lighter open the bottom of your hand and you shouldnt get burned. At times it will feel light you got burned but you prolly wont and it will make your skin tougher!
  • 02-21-2008, 07:14 PM
    Riku-Nara
    ......really don't get how this works........
    but it sounds really awesome.
    guessing it'd work something like that?
  • 05-06-2011, 12:59 PM
    Fr0stByte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Strickin View Post
    Steps:

1. Make a fist with a hole on top of the fist.

2. Turn the lighter upside down.

3. Put it on the hole.

4. Press the button to release the fluid, but do not strike the flint.

5. Keep there for 3 seconds

6. Release the button and light the lighter normally, then take the lighter away quickly and open your hand to reveal fire.

Tips:

Keep a bucket of water nearby. While it may be unlikely that you will burn your hand, it is always better to be safe rather than burned. Also make sure to do this in an area that is non flammable. You don't want your house catching on fire. Keep away from things such as paper towels, toilet paper, and other flammable objects.

Things You'll Need:

* Lighter
    * Your fist
    * A bucket of water

I have tested this, and it does work! Do NOT do without adult supervision please, as I will not be held responsible for the results of this experiment.

I followed your guide with the utmost care.......but you're paying for the skin grafts
  • 05-06-2011, 01:25 PM
    Havoc
    Did... you.... just revive a 2 year old thread? oO I wonder if that's gonna have ramifications.

Also this fireball is old and boring, my fireballs are better! Take a long narrow piece of cloth, preferably cotton, tie into a ball with some string, preferably cotton as well.
    Soak with gasoline(make sure its totally fully soaked, but does not drip, you gotta find the sweet spot here because both ways it can screw you.)

Now just light it with a flame and voila, you have your fireball to play with. You can toss it around, roll it around between your fingers, just don't touch the orange and white parts of the flame and don't hold it for more than 2 seconds. (Keep it in motion) Else you may get a little burn.

Also try not to drop it onto something flammable... you know... like your bed. (Unless you have a waterbed, then its safe... but it will kill your fireball.)
  • 05-06-2011, 01:48 PM
    Fr0stByte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Did... you.... just revive a 2 year old thread? oO I wonder if that's gonna have ramifications.

Also this fireball is old and boring, my fireballs are better! Take a long narrow piece of cloth, preferably cotton, tie into a ball with some string, preferably cotton as well.
    Soak with gasoline(make sure its totally fully soaked, but does not drip, you gotta find the sweet spot here because both ways it can screw you.)

Now just light it with a flame and voila, you have your fireball to play with. You can toss it around, roll it around between your fingers, just don't touch the orange and white parts of the flame and don't hold it for more than 2 seconds. (Keep it in motion) Else you may get a little burn.

Also try not to drop it onto something flammable... you know... like your bed. (Unless you have a waterbed, then its safe... but it will kill your fireball.)

i didnt even notice the jump, and its 3 years btw xD
  • 05-06-2011, 02:20 PM
    HamadaLFC8
    Lol, whoever does this; please put up a video
  • 05-06-2011, 05:34 PM
    Exentenzed
    Tsk... Thats easy. xD

I like the one where me and my friends took a football and sprayed it with deodorant and let it on fire before we kicked it off. (We where young and we where on an asphalt soccerfield).
  • 05-06-2011, 05:49 PM
    Saph
    Dont play with fire.

That is all.
  • 05-06-2011, 05:56 PM
    Havoc
    I've kinda been a pyromaniac as a kid. I've lit everything on fire. Me and my buddy been playing with fire (in poland) and we discovered how awesome it is to burn some Nitrite with Sugar, because of the awesome purple flames and the sweet scent of the very toxic fumes (as I found out a little later when I got a membrane inflammation).

Fun times :D
  • 05-06-2011, 06:04 PM
    Saph
    I could go into a rant about the above mentioned story, but I am too tired to do so, so I'm just gonna go with the most fitting and neutral answer I can think of.

LOL!!!
  • 05-06-2011, 06:14 PM
    EpsilonX
    Quote:

I found some site on google, and there was a topic with a 10 year bump. it was epic.

anyways...this sounds stupid. don't do it.
  • 05-06-2011, 06:31 PM
    Havoc
    It's not stupid, its easy and absolutely harmless unless you are extremely clumsy xD
    You guys sound like you've never been to college. Guys around here have been doing such fire tricks for ever. (I actually knew one in elementary school who could do the simple lighter fireball trick.)
  • 05-06-2011, 06:57 PM
    EpsilonX
    Lol a lot of people here haven't been to college. I just think it's stupid regardless haha. My one friend was blowin fireballs or somethin, and he lit his mustache on fire. that was pretty funny
  • 05-07-2011, 04:40 AM
    Fr0stByte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Lol a lot of people here haven't been to college. I just think it's stupid regardless haha. My one friend was blowin fireballs or somethin, and he lit his mustache on fire. that was pretty funny

you have friends with moustaches????

are you a victorian? ;)
  • 05-07-2011, 07:25 AM
    Havoc
    Like... "Check out this fireballs.... OH MAH GAWD MAH BALLS ARE ON FIRE!!!!"

Anyway, fire ain't dangerous. If you respect it, it will respect you back.
  • 05-07-2011, 08:28 AM
    paecmaker
    Quote:

Like... "Check out this fireballs.... OH MAH GAWD MAH BALLS ARE ON FIRE!!!!"

Anyway, fire ain't dangerous. If you respect it, it will respect you back.

Fire aint dangerous, say that to people that burn their mustach or worse.

You can respect fire but fire will never see you as anything else than just an energy source. NOM NOM NOM NOM(or something)
  • 05-07-2011, 01:21 PM
    Havoc
    Now you're just dissing my good ol' friend fire >.>

Sure I got some burns too but just because I acted like a little biatch and wasn't careful.
    Also a mustache can grow back... so cryen sie mich ein river.
    xD

Also it's funny to imagine a burning dude running down the street and all you hear is the fire going like "OM NOM NOM NOM!"

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors