Need Beginner Tutorial

Printable View

• 02-05-2012, 01:51 PM
    Trunks
    Need Beginner Tutorial
    Well, I'm going to try my hand at graphics, my dads computer he got from dell came with the newest photoshop, so I was wondering if anyone knew a good beginner tutorial, because I really have no clue what I'm doing.
  • 02-05-2012, 01:58 PM
    foof
    Play around. Learn how to paste pictures in. Resize. Play with filters. Get used to the layering system.

Deviant art has some good beginner tutorials.

Experiment. Don't be afraid to post in c&c / contests.

Add me on msn if you want more help. a.650w3@live.com

Um...I also suggest looking at a tutorial I posted awhile back on here. The "Basic" essentials to sig making. Talks about flow / form / composition etc etc.

Useful sites: Google
    Planet Renders

type into google GFX tutorials or GFX Pack or stuff like that.

Hope to see some work from you.
  • 02-16-2012, 05:01 PM
    cronik
    I suggest checking out youtube tutorials its easier to see and learn from video IMO.
  • 02-27-2012, 07:44 PM
    poopsterspappy
    Might I suggest Digital Tutors. I am an environment artist with alot of pshop experience and Digital Tutors is a great place to start.
  • 02-27-2012, 10:08 PM
    Samus-Fan
    sigtutorials.net or something along those lines has some great beginner tutorials, good smudging, clipping masks, and basic stuff to learn about. Google is good too, fun to randomly pick a tutorial and go with it.
    Use tutorials loosely though, follow them 100% and you have a copy of their sig. Learn the effects, but do it your way, know what I mean?
    I hope you enjoy PS, it's a lot of fun using that program
  • 10-10-2015, 10:41 AM
    andrea2222
    +69

me too

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors