Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default How late do you stay up at night?

I was just wondering, on a weekly basis, how long do you stay up and what time do y'all go to sleep? It depends for me; see, I just started staying up until abut midnight because I watch David Letterman's monologue, then I go to bed, that's on weekdays; on the weekends I watch MADtv at 11 EST then go to bed at midnight (unless Scrubs is on). How about you guys?

The Armageddon is near.

Default Re: How late do you stay up at night?

In the week i go latest 1:00 am to bed...weekend maybe i go not to bed^^ latest 4 am...
    Ich bin kein guter Mensch, ich habe all den Dreck mit Alk bekämpft
    Doch ich gebe nicht auf, ich bin wie Feuer in der kalten Welt

It depends it I have any intention of going to school or not , there 3 levels for me.

Lv 1 = Going to school = 2 am est

Lv2 = Might go to school but strongly considering not going=4 am

Lv3= not a chance of going to school = 6-7 am ....been happening alot lately , damn I think ive went like 4 times since the begining of Feb , damn im a loser

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbay
    It depends it I have any intention of going to school or not , there 3 levels for me.

Lv 1 = Going to school = 2 am est

Lv2 = Might go to school but strongly considering not going=4 am

Lv3= not a chance of going to school = 6-7 am ....been happening alot lately , damn I think ive went like 4 times since the begining of Feb , damn im a loser
    Ha ha, that's crazy man, but that's actually a pretty smart thing to do, seperate your options by "levels".

The Armageddon is near.

Haha..Wow Jason :P...Nice.

Well, me, it would be, weekdays, 11 PM around, and weekdays, 3 AM..

It's not that I have to go to sleep on school days, it's just annoying to have to sleep in class :P...I could sleep anytime...But I want my sleep .

well twigz u know i stay up late lol, well on school nights, i work and have late classes so i get tired by like midnight, but on vacations, i am up till like 2-4 AM. I basically play games on line lol. the only time i can, the next vacation is in april, cant wait, no rest these days, i slept a little in math class today lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    well twigz u know i stay up late lol, well on school nights, i work and have late classes so i get tired by like midnight, but on vacations, i am up till like 2-4 AM. I basically play games on line lol. the only time i can, the next vacation is in april, cant wait, no rest these days, i slept a little in math class today lol
    Haha, math class isn't the best Subject to sleep in Linux :P.

meh..i know the stuff, no point in paying attention lol, teacher woke me up tho lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    meh..i know the stuff, no point in paying attention lol, teacher woke me up tho lol
    Haha...Yeah, I slept in french class the other day, and the teacher slammed the door to wake me up .

I cant sleep in class , sometimes I just sleep like 1 hr after school ... I think I have insomia or something.

Thread Information