Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need this

Default I need this

NEW YORK – A New York City man has designed a calendar that will drive Bubble Wrap fanatics popping-mad.
    The Daily News of New York reports in Thursday editions that Stephen Turbek is selling a poster-size calendar covered with the plastic bubbles. Customers can pop a bubble each day to mark the passage of time.
    The Brooklyn man says he has sold thousands of Bubble Calendars. A handmade calendar with paper backing is available online for $30 and a plastic version costs $50.
    Turbek says it makes a perfect gift for obsessive people — as long as they don't pop the whole year on the first day they get it.

This is awesome, dunno about the 50 dollars thing, but awesome none the less
    Last edited by jakncoke; 12-26-2008 at 10:29 PM.

lol..pop the whole year on the first day..that'll be worth the $50

I doubt I'll be getting this unless they start selling them at the 99c store - then I'll get one for every room lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

if they sold them for 1 buck per...I'd buy like 10 per paycheck if not more...popping those bubbles is so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    if they sold them for 1 buck per...I'd buy like 10 per paycheck if not more...popping those bubbles is so much fun
    lol yeah...I wonder why they are so fun..brings out the child in us...my mom likes them too lol - I love ordering stuff from New Egg cuz they wrap a lot of their computer parts in big bubble wrap and i just go to town with those
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    lol yeah...I wonder why they are so fun..brings out the child in us...my mom likes them too lol - I love ordering stuff from New Egg cuz they wrap a lot of their computer parts in big bubble wrap and i just go to town with those
    lmao

I NEED to get this for my mom, haha.

$50 is a bit too high when you can make it at home lol, anybody ever thing of that?

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    $50 is a bit too high when you can make it at home lol, anybody ever thing of that?
    that sounds cheaper but more work lol

Does sound interesting to me at all lol. Popping those things don't really excite me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Popping those things don't really excite me.
    what is wrong with you!?

on a side note, as anybody ever seen the show monk? he's an OCD detective and in one episode he sees a giant roll of bubble wrap and he feels the need to pop it before he can get anything else done. so the captain of the police makes 2 officers pop the bubble wrap for him lolz. it was so funny

Thread Information