Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox question

You can use either an ethernet cable or have it wireless, by buying a wireless adapter for your xbox, and I think you need a wireless router for your modem, or what ever you have, and have it anywhere in your house, but the ethernet cable would be ALOT cheaper
    Winner of 9 Sig of the Weeks | Member since April 8th 2007

I got a 20 foot Ethernet cord with my 360, not sure what you guys are talking about. Wireless adapters are still expensive, so it's not really worth it. My brother bought mine, it is convenient if you move your 360 around a lot. I move my from my bedroom to my living room a lot to play on HD and surround sound.

Now there's always a ps3 in there....
    Last edited by Trunks; 01-01-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero View Post
    You can use either an ethernet cable or have it wireless, by buying a wireless adapter for your xbox, and I think you need a wireless router for your modem, or what ever you have, and have it anywhere in your house, but the ethernet cable would be ALOT cheaper

don't do this, overpriced accessory right there

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I got a 20 foot Ethernet cord with my 360, not sure what you guys are talking about. Wireless adapters are still expensive, so it's not really worth it. My brother bought mine, it is convenient if you move your 360 around a lot. I move my from my bedroom to my living room a lot to play on HD and surround sound.

Now there's always a ps3 in there....

Wireless adapters run for 100 bucks at my local videogame store so yeah...>.>

I need a really long ass cable coz my xbox is on the third floor of my house and my pc is on the bottom floor.

Yeah x box do sell wireless adapters they are quite expensive at 60 squid a pop likes but they are well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by The DarBar View Post
    Yeah x box do sell wireless adapters they are quite expensive at 60 squid a pop likes but they are well worth it
    only worth it if the ethernet wire is costing you more than the wireless and at this point, it is highly unlikely

also it is better if it is wired because data is less likely to get lost along the way, wireless can drop - reason why I hate the internet on campus - im better off going into a friend's dorm and hooking the laptop up to the wall's ethernet jack
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I got a longer cord and it works fine now =D Anyone who has xbl leave your gamertag and ill add yah.

Thread Information