Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Handheld

Default Re: Last Handheld

Yeah, we get screwed over here lol

We always have to pay more, it's like iTunes, the UK still plays 20p more than the rest of europe lol

But yeah, I feel like I've wasted a load of money on the PSP, don't really play it any more, it's too bulky and really the main games for it are racining ones and I've never been into any of them before lol
    My game MafiaLords at http://www.mafia-lords.com

lol u dont play it anymore? i dont either and i got it like 2 weeks ago haha, my sister plays it more than me now, i just use it to go to the internet from school and work sometimes.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Exactly, if I can't be bothered to head upstairs, I'll log onto the net from the PSP which stays downstairs in the cupboard lol

My gf bought me a game for it for xmas, I haven't actually played it once and it's probably 1 of the games I'd most likely play on it "Worms: Open Warfare", but I just aint been interested by the PSP and there's no way in hell I'm gonna play it now after C&C 3 arrived lol

Feel like I've wasted a good ?200 though

same here lol, but im thinking of getting the new DBZ game for it, i'll probably beat it once then leave it alone lol, so im still thinking if i should waste more money lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I don't think I'm willing to spend any more money on the PSP, I'll probably keep it as a collectors item lol

lol sell it on ebay haha, get your money back, well i doubt you can get all of it back since they are used now lol :P
    i sign here

I probably used my PSP for a total of about 13hrs, mainly played Burnout. I could always sell it on ebay but I always tend to keep any console/handheld I buy, don't know why, just always keep them for the hell of it lol

The Nintendo DS... Play it a lot. Probably the one handheld I've played the most.

well play time i spent like maybe 6-8 hrs total, but use time, with music and internet lol, like 100 hrs already haha

My last one was the Gameboy Pocket. My parents were never really fond of handheld games and I wished that I had a PSP but I heard that it isn't worth it and plus I'm not willing enough to spend my money like that.

Thread Information