Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 90.00%
  • No he'll be the same as Bush!

3 10.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mr Obama

Obama will do fine. Didn't he already spend a few Trillion dollars to help get us out of the Recession?

Thanks Juicy

Quote Originally Posted by omgodzilla10 View Post
    Obama will do fine. Didn't he already spend a few Trillion dollars to help get us out of the Recession?
    LMAFOROFL.

Now I think that anyone no matter how they feel about Obama can say that we are very far from out of the Recession

anyone that thought Obama would get us out of the recession in less than a 1-2 years let alone 3 months was either naive or crazy.

I didn't like this poll because what if I think he isn't going to be very good but I liked Bush, there is no choice for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    anyone that thought Obama would get us out of the recession in less than a 1-2 years let alone 3 months was either naive or crazy.
    people are just trying to find the easy to way say obama is failing. And then when you point out all the crap that bush pulled, they either turn and run or they start saying stuff that makes no sense at all.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    people are just trying to find the easy to way say obama is failing. And then when you point out all the crap that bush pulled, they either turn and run or they start saying stuff that makes no sense at all.

Like that he's a terrorist and swore in on the Koran... and he plans to destroy the country from the inside. It's all stupid and crazy; I have heard too many of these things here. When I got into a political argument with my teacher (who, by the way, thought Bush did a good job), I asked her why she was for McCain. She told me that she didn't think Obama was very clear with what he was going to do. Lol, I didn't want to get in trouble so I didn't call her stupid, but seriously? Maybe these kinds of people should watch debates and decide for themselves rather that listening to what other have heard. And even if that is so, there were other candidates besides just McCain and Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    Yeah, that is very true. But you know how people are, they will just blame anything bad that happens on Obama rather than taking the time to think and realize that Bush got us into this and there's no may to fix in as soon as Obama gets into office; it will take time and with the republicans in congress and stuff he will have a hard time doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCat72 View Post
    I asked her why she was for McCain. She told me that she didn't think Obama was very clear with what he was going to do. Lol, I didn't want to get in trouble so I didn't call her stupid, but seriously?
    you should have called her stupid cuz she didn't answer your question. It was "why are you for McCain?" not "why are you against Obama?"

stupid teachers. You can tell her I called her stupid....nobody even knew what mccain was going to do and not many people cared, all they thought about was that Obama wouldn't do a good job

The true american way of thinking.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    you should have called her stupid cuz she didn't answer your question. It was "why are you for McCain?" not "why are you against Obama?"

stupid teachers. You can tell her I called her stupid....nobody even knew what mccain was going to do and not many people cared, all they thought about was that Obama wouldn't do a good job

The true american way of thinking.
    Lol, I think I already took care of her. That was the same teacher who I told the priciple about. If she ever does something like that again though, I'll be sure to let her know that some guy on the internet thought she was stupid.

Thread Information