7 35.00%
  • Knibbler

8 40.00%
  • Kittycat72

1 5.00%
  • Samus-Fan

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SOTW 61 :: Vote For Your Favorite!

Hello everyone!
    This is the poll for SOTW 61!
    We have 4 wonderful entries, which you get to pick which one you think is the best.
    Do NOT vote for yourself!
    Have fun, good luck!

1. Jacob

2. Knibbler

3. Kittycat72

4. Samus-Fan

Good luck everyone! Thanks for the great SOTW! Now enter SOTW 62!
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Voted for Knibbler. Nice and simple. Cool color to.

knibbler.

Good luck guys <:

I didn't get to enter this one >:
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

knibbler i likes the color
    i sign here

I'm like Jacob's... but I think Samus's is even better.

Voted for kitty. GL everyone

Hnm - don't be offended for my input, please... ( just adding some assistance and help where I can ).

Jacob: I like your work a lot, however I think your over exposure around Optimus is a little excessive. I like that your choice of colors all work together somewhat harmoniously, however I would have liked to see a little more purple - to pull the red more into the sig and less contrast.

I'm HUGE on text though and I think the feeling and representation of the image and it's text with your name in there just don't work. Granted, it's just your name - but by adding it into your sig, you've made it apart of the art itself.

And I'm a little creeped out by IronHide(?)'s phantom head on the left. Lol. <3

Knibbler: There isn't much that I should say or can say about this. Your work is impeccable. The colors are all in sync. I <3 5x5 font. And the tech style feeling is all there. I would have liked to see a little more color, but it still works.

Kitty: I love Rob! Good choice of character picking for your art, however you need to tie the piece in with your character selection. The ribbons and background - while they look good, they don't match anything in your piece. It should fit. It should flow. Rob is a machine, so think technical - think blocky - think clunky, like Rob. <3 Also - same with the text. I would have maybe tried System or a Digital Clock looking font. n_n!

I'm also big on borders. D:

Samus: While I really dig your piece, I can't even tell what in the world is going on. Lol. I love the visual stimulation, but the piece isn't representative of anything. It's appealing, but it's chaotic also. <3

All of you did an amazing job and please don't take my critique to heart, but as something to help you grow in your already outstanding abilities. n_n!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    Hnm - don't be offended for my input, please... ( just adding some assistance and help where I can ).

Jacob: I like your work a lot, however I think your over exposure around Optimus is a little excessive. I like that your choice of colors all work together somewhat harmoniously, however I would have liked to see a little more purple - to pull the red more into the sig and less contrast.

I'm HUGE on text though and I think the feeling and representation of the image and it's text with your name in there just don't work. Granted, it's just your name - but by adding it into your sig, you've made it apart of the art itself.

And I'm a little creeped out by IronHide(?)'s phantom head on the left. Lol. <3

Knibbler: There isn't much that I should say or can say about this. Your work is impeccable. The colors are all in sync. I <3 5x5 font. And the tech style feeling is all there. I would have liked to see a little more color, but it still works.

Kitty: I love Rob! Good choice of character picking for your art, however you need to tie the piece in with your character selection. The ribbons and background - while they look good, they don't match anything in your piece. It should fit. It should flow. Rob is a machine, so think technical - think blocky - think clunky, like Rob. <3 Also - same with the text. I would have maybe tried System or a Digital Clock looking font. n_n!

I'm also big on borders. D:

Samus: While I really dig your piece, I can't even tell what in the world is going on. Lol. I love the visual stimulation, but the piece isn't representative of anything. It's appealing, but it's chaotic also. <3

All of you did an amazing job and please don't take my critique to heart, but as something to help you grow in your already outstanding abilities. n_n!
    Thanks for letting me know man!

also nice to see you put all that work a post.

Knibber Woot. Good Job All though.. Knibber <3 tech style + text, but maybe could use some extra colors like Exo said

RWARZ

"I'm tired of "free style" themes,
    because then JuCi does some crazy abstract crap and everyone's wowed"

I like Knibbler's. ((:

Thread Information