Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by knibbler View Post
    I know, tell me about it..
    I realise I'm still relatively new to this forum, but why all the hate against me becoming mod?
    Jacob, you even had a crack at me some time back for becoming a GFXpro before I reached 100 posts..

Have I done something to upset people enough to cause them to 'hate' against me advancing within a forum staff team?
    some people just like to rationalize about why they haven't gotten the position.

don't pay too much attention to it - we've had it the last time around too as jak said which really doesn't do anything, it's not like I'm going to de-mod anyone.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I realise I'm still relatively new to this forum, but why all the hate against me becoming mod?
    Jacob, you even had a crack at me some time back for becoming a GFXpro before I reached 100 posts..

Have I done something to upset people enough to cause them to 'hate' against me advancing within a forum staff team?
    Honestly, they're hatin' cause they know they've applied time and time again and gotten snuffed for being immature, retarded, or just a jackass. I knew I wouldn't get it - but I don't really care? Lol. I'm admin on 2 other forums, being admin in a vB server, frankly - is a little more irritating than PHP, me thinks.

Besides, Smalls loves me PMing him daily to smite random morons who cross the line. Lawls.

So, don't take it to heart, Knibs. Your graphics are mad, and it brings all the trolls to the yard - and they're like, "UR GRFX R BETAR THAN RZ!" and instead of you saying, "YER DAYMN RITE, MINE AR BETAR THAN YARZ!", you took the modest approach and stayed humble and continue to learn from someone who's a dick like me - and take my advice, as well as others and sweet collabs.

That's the most obvious reason you got the position. You're fit to be a pacifistic leader. Sometimes bad, but you find the peace.

Good work. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    who the **** is Knibbler?
    Just a bad-ass, who's now in charge.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    Honestly, they're hatin' cause they know they've applied time and time again and gotten snuffed for being immature, retarded, or just a jackass. I knew I wouldn't get it - but I don't really care? Lol. I'm admin on 2 other forums, being admin in a vB server, frankly - is a little more irritating than PHP, me thinks.

So, don't take it to heart, Knibs. Your graphics are mad, and it brings all the trolls to the yard - and they're like, "UR GRFX R BETAR THAN RZ!" and instead of you saying, "YER DAYMN RITE, MINE AR BETAR THAN YARZ!", you took the modest approach and stayed humble and continue to learn from someone who's a dick like me - and take my advice, as well as others and sweet collabs.

That's the most obvious reason you got the position. You're fit to be a pacifistic leader. Sometimes bad, but you find the peace.

Good work. <3

Just a bad-ass, who's now in charge.
    I think they are hating on the wrong person anyways. The administrator felt like these people deserved it more than others so why take your anger out on the little man.. go to the top for the big guy. So if you go to the top then that's probably why you aren't a moderator.
    What you saying LiL Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by Choke On Candy View Post
    I think they are hating on the wrong person anyways. The administrator felt like these people deserved it more than others so why take your anger out on the little man.. go to the top for the big guy. So if you go to the top then that's probably why you aren't a moderator.
    Admin has the least say in the pick of the Moderators, btw... >_>

The mods are chosen by their peer moderators. They group them and review between the pre-existing moderating staff. Linux is just like the president of the forum and can Veto occasionally, lolol.

You haven't done anything to be hated about, they are all just like, "Isn't it too soon to have him become a mod?"
    Well, I'll let you in on something.
    You are one of the forums most mature members.
    You aren't immature, trash talking every kid who makes a disagreement with you, you don't go and make fun of them like some fat bully would at Elementry School.
    You are active, mature, and I think a ton of people see potential in you, so don't bother with them.

And to the people who didn't, there is always more chances, notice how long people had to wait (Riku-Nara and Jakncoke)
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    don't worry.

I have been waiting before you were a member to get my gfx pro spot back

Ya just got to keep waiting and have fun.
    Well its your own fault you lost your gfx pro spot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Flab-Ender View Post
    Well its your own fault you lost your gfx pro spot lol.
    But I am just going to sit back and wait for it to happen...

@ Knibbler.

Your just kind of new. If you keep it up the way you have been going you will do great here

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    Don't worry I felt the same way when Trunks got in over me last, your time will come sooner or later.
    It was because he likes me better than you = )

That was a joke btw

Anyway... Congratulations to you jak and knibbler. I'm sure both of you will do very well.

And why did this noob Riku get it?

Kidding again, Riku has waited to long for this position and earned it.

I'm just bored....

AW SHOOT.

I didn't get mawd >:

And I worked so bloody long on my application too.

Congrats 'doods'.
    ABOUT TIME RIKU
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    AW SHOOT.

I didn't get mawd >:

And I worked so bloody long on my application too.

Congrats 'doods'.
    ABOUT TIME RIKU
    Be my trophy wife, k?

Thread Information