Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

in RE4, at least in spanish version, it seem for the voices that you are fighting against angry mexicans, not against zombies xd

they have no bloody idea about spain, there are a great amount of epic fails in scenes, music...

Quote Originally Posted by hidekipooj View Post
    Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Prototype, Lost Odyssey, Dead Rising, Resident Evil 5, Star Ocean IV, check the top ten lists for 360 and buy what you haven't played yet.
    Yup i agree wit him fallout 3 and oblivion are really good you will spend alot of hours on thos

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Doom_1184 View Post
    yea, but i think they have failed at attempting to do a "not proffesional soldier" shooter, and there are things that should appear in a game of that kind, like the possibility of run and walk, i dont know, i miss some things, call of cthulhu is also focused on puzzles and story, and the engine is far more better
    well bioshock is the "spiritual successor" to system shock. I've played a lot of system shock, and a bit of bioshock, and bioshock seems like a more action oriented version of SS.

but i hear what you're saying. it seems like it doesn't know if it wants to be an action game or a puzzle game, so it tries to be both. (system shock is a puzzle/survival game, but theres also a lot of action)

edit: to be on topic somewhat, here's some games for 360 that look good to me

exclusives:
    lost odyssey
    mass effect
    tales of vesp

multiplat:
    dead space
    fallout 3
    oblivion
    bioshock

future releases:
    MGS rising
    splinter cell conviction
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 06-15-2009 at 09:56 PM.

tales of vesperia is coming the PS3(in jpn anyways ).

Thread Information