Default Which HTML editor do you use?

Which HTML editor would do you use to make your site or do any html editing? I use Dreamweaver 8. It is my favorite and current html editor i use to make my sites, i used to use notepad before i got dreamweaver and it was hard as hell, and i also used coffee cup html editor, its great, but not the best, it can help you make a site, but it wont look as good because dreamweaver 8. what do you use or prefer to use?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

i like dreamweaver too, but i also like frontpage, i know that a lotta people are gonna choose dreamweaver so i gave my vote to frontpage

Default Re: Which HTML editor do you use?

i like Zend Studio 5

I use HTML-KIT, i like it

I use notepad simply because I'm just smart and I think using setup programs that put premade code for you at the click of the button can be very confusing and I'd rather hand code everything I do.

i agree, but i used to use notepad before i got dreamweaver, and they are basically the same, im a html coder too, i know almost every code to do almost everything with it, maybe some im missing in my head, but i use dreamweaver a lot more than notepad now is because i get a preview and some of the codes are already in there, makes it so much easier and faster for me, im always busy with something, i'd rather use dreamweaver, but for other files like tpl and config files, i use notepad
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Dreamweaver is nice also, I have that program I just chose not to use it because for now I haven't had anything major to code. A forum I can do with notepad or edit on site. I agree that some programs are just the same in context and help you get the job done faster but then there are people who use it simply cause they barely know what they are doing LOL !!!

Dreamweaver is nice also, I have that program I just chose not to use it because for now I haven't had anything major to code. A forum I can do with notepad or edit on site. I agree that some programs are just the same in context and help you get the job done faster but then there are people who use it simply cause they barely know what they are doing LOL !!!
    yea i can agree with the last part lol, most beginners do use it because they have no exp, i only got dreamweaver a couple months ago, before that i used to use the editer in cpanel or notepad, of course i dont like to use notepad that much because it takes so long and if i mess up i cant view it in there, i have to save it as an html load it and see whats wrong, and i said before, i use dreamweaver because i get a live preview, and it saves time for me lol, im not a beginner at html so no jokes lol

I use notepad simply because I'm just smart and I think using setup programs that put premade code for you at the click of the button can be very confusing and I'd rather hand code everything I do.
    the better you are the more you want auto complete, because you want to do the scripting part faster
    i've been scripting for almost 7 years now. in the beginning i used notepad, but bc of the urge for Line numbering i got Dreamweaver. but bc of it's lac of live preview of php scripts i got myself PHP Designer 2006. now as i've grown better i use Zend Studio :P

I use MS Frontpage 2003

Thread Information