Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Win a FREE Steam Game - Details inside

The long awaited contest by this forum has finally come. In this contest ? we will be giving away free steam games. Not all of them listed on Steam but most of them. List is provided below. Please read the whole post for information ? not reading can cost you and me time.

So you may be wondering, ?How do I get the free steam game?? Well your answer is, by posting and earning Gamers Forum Points or GFP. You will basically use these GFP you earn from posting and other forum contests or offering your services and buy one from me with those points. It does cost us money so the games may not be cheap and can take a while for you to post. But can you complain about getting a free game?

Before saying anything else ? I would like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors for providing us with funding to start off our contests, we are very grateful that they have contributed to the start of this great contest.

SearchBuster Web Directory is a Paid premium Web directory of quality sites. So if you have websites, this is a great directory to submit to.

Coupons and Discount Codes is our other sponsor Making your online shopping cheaper. Get great discount coupons for various websites and products here.

Now to get on with the information about this contest. The games will cost anywhere from $10 to $20. For every $10 game ? you must have 3000 GFP (note that this can change as demand increases or decreases). For every $20 game ? you must have 5500 GFP (500 less than double of the cost, note that this can also change as demand increases or decreases).

When you have your desired points ? just PM me or make a thread in the contest and point sales board (recommended) and I will fill out your order within one week (7 days).

You MUST have a steam account. It is free to register but the games cost money to play and that is what I will activate for you. http://www.steampowered.com Contains the steam software, feel free to download and install anytime but you won?t be able to play without the games. You will have to Give me your username and Password for your steam account ? I will login and buy the game in that account for you. I will not register a steam account for you, it will be a waste of time for me.

Here are the games available for purchase:

1. Counter Strike: 1.6 - $10 ? 3000 GFP (This game comes with Condition Zero for now, so 2 games for the price of one)
    2. Counter Strike: Source - $20 ? 5500 GFP
    3. Half-Life - $10 ? 3000 GFP
    4. Half-Life: Source - $10 ? 3000 GFP
    5. Half-Life: 2 - $20 ? 5500 GFP
    6. Call Of Duty - $20 ? 5500 GFP
    7. Day of Defeat - $10 ? 3000 GFP
    8. Day of Defeat: Source - $20 ? 5500 GFP

That is all we are offering for now. More will come as budget rises ? you can also suggest a game later on.

To make it better and a race for the first winner ? the first person to order a $10 game can get it for just 2500 GFP and first for $20 game for just 4500 GFP.

Thank you and good luck to all. For easy point earnings check out contest boards ? tons of free points given out. Also refer your friends and get 100 GFP.

Extra: MVPs on this forum get 500 GFP off any purchase ? VIPs gets 800 GFP off purchases ? to find out how to become these membergroups, just search the forum.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Win a FREE Steam Game - Details inside

Im gonna try for Cstrike 1.6
    3000 GFP here i come =P

BTW, Thanks LiNuX for this competition =)

np - i have been working on launching it for about a month now - i have gotten some opinions from other forums to see if people will participate and it was positive so i thought i'd go for it.

And FattaT - if you are the first buyer you can get it for 2500 GFP

thanks! But don't forget about us when you get it though. I will be trying to get us a Counter Strike 1.6 and Source servers for our members to play i doubt i can get others but its worth a try.

Good luck!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    np - i have been working on launching it for about a month now - i have gotten some opinions from other forums to see if people will participate and it was positive so i thought i'd go for it.

And FattaT - if you are the first buyer you can get it for 2500 GFP

thanks! But don't forget about us when you get it though. I will be trying to get us a Counter Strike 1.6 and Source servers for our members to play i doubt i can get others but its worth a try.

Good luck!
    I doubt I'll be first =P. Plus as if i would ever forget about the forum=)

Ouu sounds good . Nice one Linux, I remember you telling me about this one ..Good luck to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by souljaa
    Ouu sounds good . Nice one Linux, I remember you telling me about this one ..Good luck to everyone.
    yea this was in our last staff meeting a few weeks back - working on new ones right now - just need more advertising about this contest - help is appreciated

sounds good so u finally got this one running - i have a friend that needs one im gonna ask if he can post for it, he's not very computer savvy lol good luck to everybody - i'll try to get it too if i can

That is a lot of GFP; it must really be worth it. I need to save my GFP for the winner of my animal graphics contest right now though. It's unlikely that I'll have any leftover. You just don't find that kind of GFP laying around, he he. By the way Linux, you were in that contest weren't you? Don't forget to work on it later.

thats later - and i'll try my best and yes its a lot of GFP because it does cost me money - even though i have sponsors i cannot give away games just like that - i have to save their money as well

ya, i'm going for Counter Strike1.6, My friend is getting tired of me playing it on his laptop every time he comes over. lol
    Defeat Eh? Never Heard Of It.....

Thread Information