Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Hell it be, well Hell I welcome.

This site is dead, you bring up posts and posts a day. But looked beyond the number and what do you get. me spamming and the rest posting very little. I have propped this site up with my mass thread posting for far too long to just get punched back in the face.

This as you may or may not know was all brought when the camel back was broken by the straw, Exo is a massive douche his posts prove this, his snarky attacks went on for far too long, I decided it was time for action. A 1 week ban would suffice and hopefully he would change, unlikely but hopefully as I knew deep down he'd just come back more angrier but I was willing to give the option a chance. Someone decided to life it, this proves whoever is blind.

On to the next last thought, this site is far too kind and generous. Linux sorry to break it to ya but you f-ing suck as a head of state. Its simply put that this place needs to be under heavy reorganisation, from top to bottom. You let idiots like me get 30 chances, morons like Jacob still be a member, Samus a mod and douches like Exo still be a member. You have to many forums, too many people in power. The people in power need to be able to use it. The 4 I listed would have been permed long ago on any regular site but you let it fester and you attack minors issues like a madman.

You may wonder, why in the hell did you ban so many. The LULZ. THE F-ING LULZ.

/end

You really were not joking when you asked if I wanted to seem some lolz

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    Samus a mod
    Alright.
    Well, think about this:
    Let the person who should have been banned over 9000 times be a mod?
    Smart.

Tell me why I should be perm banned.
    I see why you should have been.
    I see why Exo should have been.
    I even see why Jacob should have been.
    I don't see one good reason I should have been.

And I guess since this was kind of open..
    I'll agree here with Exodyus.
    He should have been taken care of much sooner.
    Last edited by Samus-Fan; 08-25-2009 at 11:05 AM.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Has no one seen he banned half the forum yet?

Nice knowing ya jak and nice chat we had last night
    Last edited by Jaykub; 08-25-2009 at 11:50 AM.

I agree with one thing there jak, too many people with power here and most of them don't know how to handle it anymore. Hopefully I'll get a chance to reorganize things around here, starting with some of the bans you've made giving no reason whatsoever. If you don't like exo, block him out, I have seen him get on people's nerves and it really does annoy me. But the personal attacks between all of you are childish imo.

You're a good mod jak, but you let exo push you over the edge. The only reason you got so many chances is because I see potential, just like with Samus and Jacob. That's the reason you became a mod over most others. You can't let one person get to your head like that. It's the internet, half the stuff on the internet doesn't mean anything in real life.

I haven't been overly active over the past week due to personal issues, but I will be looking over both yours and exo's posts and see what really happened because right now I'm commenting blindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Has no one seen he banned half the forum yet?
    he didn't ban half the forum...just a few people over the past day.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I agree with one thing there jak, too many people with power here and most of them don't know how to handle it anymore. Hopefully I'll get a chance to reorganize things around here, starting with some of the bans you've made giving no reason whatsoever. If you don't like exo, block him out, I have seen him get on people's nerves and it really does annoy me. But the personal attacks between all of you are childish imo.

You're a good mod jak, but you let exo push you over the edge. The only reason you got so many chances is because I see potential, just like with Samus and Jacob. That's the reason you became a mod over most others. You can't let one person get to your head like that. It's the internet, half the stuff on the internet doesn't mean anything in real life.

I haven't been overly active over the past week due to personal issues, but I will be looking over both yours and exo's posts and see what really happened because right now I'm commenting blindly.

he didn't ban half the forum...just a few people over the past day.
    He banned about 6 or 7 active members. I went through and unbanned them all. Shixx, Ice Skater, Yuuki, Radiee, Epsilon and a couple more I think

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    He banned about 6 or 7 active members. I went through and unbanned them all. Shixx, Ice Skater, Yuuki, Radiee, Epsilon and a couple more I think
    ah, i guess you got to them before I did - I had a terrible headache yesterday, wasn't on much to see what was going on and when I got on, I only saw 3 bans.

thank you.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    samus counted like 15-20

I got more:

Blackleo
    Conman1000
    GF Eric
    Jasperking
    LiNkInPaRk322
    Raw!
    Rukisuto
    Scott
    Souljaa
    Stickguy5000
    Toxic
    Twigz
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

I see jak is a member not banned?

Is he not getting a ban?

Thread Information