Default Help find Cash Mod for vB

Fellow Forum members, the past few days i've been on the hunt to find a good and working cash mod for the GFP for this forum. But I have run into ones that dont work anymore and ones that are easily hacked.

vBbux / vBPlaza was one of the best cash mods available before but it had too many exploits. To many complaints about forum's getting hacked through this so vb.org has ended this mod for now and no support will be given out.

Earlier tonite, I've tried to implement the mod called iCash - but it wasn't giving out points per post for some reason and you get an error when posting, I was forced to remove it for now. I may put it back up if I can find a fix for it.

Mods like eBux and uCash were also stopped because of exploits. And if you can help me find a mod that'll work I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also you can suggest other ways we can hold contests just incase I cannot get a working mod here. Cross your fingers that this wont happen.

Sorry for this everybody, but I did not predict this. Thanks!

I had a good look earlier with no success... but I'll continue the search. I found most of the ones you mentioned and was not sure if you found them already, but seeing as they have bugs and exploits thats pretty useless =(
    *Continues searching*

well there is this other one soon to come out, they said its in development - 70% completion and probably could take another month - but im trying to get a fix for icash right now for temporary use if possible then move on to other one if better, i've been looking, looking right now too

i do however have a good working arcade mod, dont know if i should go ahead and implement that this weekend and just keep searching for the cashmod - i was gonna install cashmod before the arcade but i dont know if that'll be possible anymore.

thanks a lot!

Thread Information