Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why?!

Default why?!

anyway, today was a good day until I noticed the item I was bidding on in ebay, the price of this item went extremely high within a couple hours....
    (sigh) I would wait until the end if the price stayed the same but then again, there are other people who like to plant their eyes on this certain item and tend to beat others... anyway, have you had this happen to you?
    kind of like this situation, doesn't have to be ebay...

and the item I was bidding on was a used computer that started the bid at $79,
    (now it went up to like $300-$500 & the bidding's not even over yet) it was dual-core, it can also be used for Gaming, it was a custom built PC, right specs, all that jazz...

gotta get an auto-bidder, yo!
    play dirty, cut your losses, keep lurking...

Sorry you missed out on that item and the shiny used compy - I'd imagine that sort of thing happens all the time. It's the nature of an auction, really
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

custom order it from somewhere else. Save yourself the hassle of missing out on good offers on ebay.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

from where can I get custom orders... i've been looking around....

yeah thats' what I thought too... people are either using like a generator or somethin like that... isn't that cheating... I guess ebay allows that.... or they dont know your activities on the site at all. hm.
    Last edited by LiNuX; 02-07-2010 at 09:56 AM.

I build custom computers for people. If you tell me a budget OR tell me what you need, I could get you a quote/specs.

Otherwise, you can search your local white pages or something - I'm sure there are stores around that build custom computers.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

auto-bidders are allowed and pretty impossible to stop from happening, afaik, though I might be wrong about the policy on them. However, I do know for a fact that nothing is done about them, so whatever ebay's actual policy is the way it works is you gots to get one
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

never tried one .. but then again i buy from ebay so rarely

hacks tbh

Yeah I guess. and I will look into it Linux, thanks. custom built computers must be worth the price because.... well.. it all depends on the warranty.

with custom builds you have warranties on individual parts. That way if something goes wrong, you just change that part instead of getting a brand new PC. Cost effective that way.

Custom built computers are usually more upgradeable too, enabling you to keep the base machine useful for longer. Not to mention they are cheaper, well if you build them yourself or find a builder that won't charge ridiculous prices...

Thread Information