Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poor side you know it

9 69.23%
  • wealthy um yeah you know this too

4 30.77%

Thread: Game cost

Default Game cost

so many of us gammers are poor becuase the games cost so much and sometimes we will pay spare change to get lame games so i am trying to see if most of us are poor or wealthy gammers now yes there could be a moderate but if your moderate then you decide if your closer to the poor or the wealthy side

Quote Originally Posted by youthism_is_me View Post
    so many of us gammers are poor becuase the games cost so much and sometimes we will pay spare change to get lame games so i am trying to see if most of us are poor or wealthy gammers now yes there could be a moderate but if your moderate then you decide if your closer to the poor or the wealthy side
    I'll be honest mate, I've read that ^^ 3 times and haven't a Scooby-Doo (clue) what you're asking.

So, while I wait for you to clarify I'll answer 'Yes, but only at the weekends, and never with animals'.

Quote Originally Posted by jango View Post
    I'll be honest mate, I've read that ^^ 3 times and haven't a Scooby-Doo (clue) what you're asking.

So, while I wait for you to clarify I'll answer 'Yes, but only at the weekends, and never with animals'.
    i didnt want to have to type it all but i guess i should for everyone i am asking you do you have a steady income that will alllow for you to buy a game you wish if so your on the wealthy side if you have to wait tell about 4 months or more after a game is released and all your friends have it you me a poor gammer and yes saddly only on the weekends and yes deffiently not with animals or fish

i didnt want to have to type it all but i guess i should for everyone i am asking you do you have a steady income that will alllow for you to buy a game you wish if so your on the wealthy side if you have to wait tell about 4 months or more after a game is released and all your friends have it you me a poor gammer and yes saddly only on the weekends and yes deffiently not with animals or fish
    Well seeing as you commented about someone's poor choices for a poll (in another thread) you might want to take your own advice here. Most people I know aren't necesarily rich or poor, but instead save for games or get them when they have the money.

Well seeing as you commented about someone's poor choices for a poll (in another thread) you might want to take your own advice here. Most people I know aren't necesarily rich or poor, but instead save for games or get them when they have the money.
    i will take that into consideration, can you remind me about my comment on poor poll choice i bealive you i just dont remeber and i did say their was a neutral but then you chose oh wait nope now i remember what i wrote and see how this could apply i guess next time i should add a nuetral post

i will take that into consideration, can you remind me about my comment on poor poll choice i bealive you i just dont remeber and i did say their was a neutral but then you chose oh wait nope now i remember what i wrote and see how this could apply i guess next time i should add a nuetral post
    The thread I was referring to was this one.

The thread I was referring to was this one.
    yeah i remembered half way through typing my last post are you mad at me or something?

yeah i remembered half way through typing my last post are you mad at me or something?
    lol whut? Just trying to help mate hehe.

lol whut? Just trying to help mate hehe.
    oh ok cool thanks

so we decided to use pirate stuff lol

Thread Information