Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Halo Game ?

My thoughts, it's gonna be just like ODST, and not be too good. ODST was based mainly on its story which wasn't even all that great, and its online, which was Halo 3's just 3 new maps which you can now get on the market place. So I have a feeling this one won't be very good if they stay along the lines of ODST.

all i know about the game is that there are more than one spartan -resulting in more epic battles. go bungie, go halo! the screen shots i have seen form this game look amazing.

There will be one spartan actually, the rest are spartan 3's meaning they are the expendable mass produced version. The spartan 3 project was explained in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.

It sounds like Halo:Reach will probably be the last Halo game that Bungie works on for a while. I know that Bungie has had some issues with how Microsoft limited them in the past so I could see this being true. They are not ruling out another Bungie Halo game but sound like they have plans for the future.

It would be insane for Bungie Studios to categorically rule out working on another Halo game after Halo: Reach is released later this year on Xbox 360. Even though internal Microsoft developer 343 Industries is not-so-secretly working on whatever's coming after Halo: Reach, it's always possible Bungie could come back to Halo. The studio is admitting that's possible, too.
    "You know, it might be premature to say we'll never ever, ever make a Halo game again," said Bungie community and franchise director Brian Jarrard to CVG. "We sort of have a little special place for Halo in our hearts. But for the foreseeable future, this [Halo: Reach] is it."
    Jarrad later said the team is working extremely hard on Halo: Reach just in case it ends up being the last Halo product that Bungie ever works on. The future of Bungie post-Halo: Reach remains a big mystery, but if moving past Halo doesn't work out for them, leaving the door open to Master Chief and the Covenant seems like a smart move. Why close that door?

Read more: Video Game News, Geek Stuff Gadgets - The Feed at G4tv.com

wow this game is really something

Well the talk on bungie.net is that bungie is done after Halo reach and that 343 stuidos will take over for the rest of any and all halo games.

Thread Information