Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

so I was hanging at my friends and her roommate plays LOL all the time and she told me to go look up this song so I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba8WQWZjlHA

Im so going to be playing this whenever I play Dota clones from now on.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

You've never heard that song before, Bob? XD I love Basshunter XD Except that he like redid all his songs with different, lamer lyrics about like being in love with girls or whatever. My friends once had a LAN party I was at where they all played DoTA and they had this song on repeat the entire time :P

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I actually have heard it but I didnt know about Dota lol. So I didnt understand the lyrics until I looked up this version with the translation.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I had came across a basshunter song , It was in her eyes . I got board and put it up on youtube as I dance like a epileptic . I got like 265 views or something like that . If you want to see it go to my linxisme channel it is my second video .
    Linx....Is me

League of legends is a great game that is still in the early development stages of its increasingly long life. I dont anticipate a better MOBA to come out than LOL.... so i guess you could say that LOL is the WOW of MOBAs. given that the game is free i would recommend this game to anyone.... even though it is extremely difficult to learn for some.... and is still very buggy.... plus the amount of teamwork it takes can wear you down pretty badly during one of your hour long matches especially if you have a bad teammate... or 4.... the community of LoL is somewhat juvenile and is extremely rude.... still a good game none the less.

Ah, League of Legends. Love this game.

Been playing it since Beta... Started with Tristana, did okay with her. Went on to Heimerdinger for a while, back when all he was really used for was making turret nests - fun for stomping new players, but easily stopped by people who knew what they were doing. Stopped shortly before people really started to abuse his double-rocket bug.

Nowadays, my main is Singed, but unfortunately I don't play as much anymore (I blame schoolwork, a cappella, work and Minecraft, but that's a different story).

...I should learn to play Tristana again... I mean, she hasn't really changed any since I started, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Im getting my brother to try LOL now. We will see how that turns out, he is a pretty competitive gamer so if he likes it we might have a team int he works. Now if I can just recruit diligence and some others...

If your a really competitive player and are really into PvP, LoL can be a blast. One of the best free games out there imo. I encourage everyone to try it. Try not to feel overwhelmed, just get used to the game and things pick up

It's really good for new players, it starts off fairly easy then as your level increases, so does the difficulty.

Playing with teams is funn
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

This game was pretty fun, and there are some pretty helpful sites out there that allow you to understand the heroes better, and know some builds and things like that.

i would recommend it to laid back players as well as hardcore DoTA fans.

Thread Information