Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Burn Zombie Burn

Burn Zombie Burn is your classic hack-n-slash arcade syle game developed for PC and also available on PSN. This game consists of zombies, damsels, and weapons, and of course bruce who is your main character who looks like Fonzie from Happy Days. Bruce is adamant about killing zombies and rescuing women from them. Now I keep saying zombies but that doesn't cover it. We have all kinds of zombies from dancing MJ zombies to self exploding Husein zombies that kill everything it their radius, except you of course because Fonzie aint effected by no measly zombies pshhh. Oh theres more though, burning zombies drop upgrades like tnt and speed boots where as non burning zombies drop tasty treats that allow your character to regain health. Which implements a bit of a strategy as you may want to leave some zombies unburnt. Well sounds easy enough but fire, well spreads like fire. The fire will spread from zombie to zombie and for some reason the species enjoys ass raping eachother as they attack you so you may have an entire fleet of zombies just lighting more and more zombies on fire in a snowball like massive fire of death.... Which is ironic because last I heard zombies were already dead. Hmmmmm. Interesting. For 10 Dollars this game will keep you occupied for probably an hour per click. You decide if it is worth it to you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q40B_ZA-LCA
    <<<Thanks Damage <<<
    Sicks's Game Reviews

Haha, awesome

lol I watched this almost as soon as you uploaded it .. another good one Sick .. nice mate

I remember seeing tons of gameplay of this game since it came out a few months ago (as well as tons of trailers and previews) -

I was gonna get it but like you said, it might not be worth it for $10. And plus...I'm trying not to buy any games for a while but if I get the chance later, I might try it out for myself.

Nice review
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I love this game.
    I would definitely recommend it for PS3, rather than PC. Multiplayer just adds.. somuchfun.

Another good review Sicckk <:

>': hatin on zombies tho. sadeface mang
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

hahaha come on they got zombie movies, zombie games, *****es dressin like zombies at parties and at comic con.... show me something new.... i want some more predator ****.... with the weird **** commin out of their mouth and what not.... i wanna see some pirates and maybe even vampires, i wanna see pissed off teddy bears and crazy rabbits. I wanna see werewolves and maybe even a lil more aliens..... monsters and dragons, crazy psycho paths..... not zombies.... **** zombies..... im over the zombie faze..... haha im not baggin on people who enjoy the zombies.... but its not my thing
    <<<Thanks Damage <<<
    Sicks's Game Reviews

lmfao
    I kind of know what you mean, but I guess cause I've liked zombies for forevers, they'll always have a special space in my heartcabinet >:U

Also werewolves. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON WEREWOLVES.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Muhuahua, good as always.

lol i just realized i posted this in the wrong section.... lol oh well.... haha.... anyways lets talk about that heartcabinet lemon .... hahaha glad you guys enjoyed it.... dont forget to sub if you havent already
    <<<Thanks Damage <<<
    Sicks's Game Reviews

Moved it to the reviews section for you.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information