Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by other_are_there View Post
    IF YOU ARE A ONLINE GAMER who is cheap ... PS3
    You do realize that the PlayStation 3 is more expensive, right? Just because it has "Free Online" doesn't mean it is cheap, if you want the best out of your PSN experience then you buy PSN Plus, which has a lot of great stuff.

I personally suggest keeping your PS3, because a lot of great PS3 exclusive titles are coming out next year [i.e. Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, SOCOM 4, inFamous 2, Resistance 3 etc.].

EDIT:

Last edited by WobbleSock; 11-09-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by WobbleSock View Post
    You do realize that the PlayStation 3 is more expensive, right? Just because it has "Free Online" doesn't mean it is cheap, if you want the best out of your PSN experience then you buy PSN Plus, which has a lot of great stuff.

I personally suggest keeping your PS3, because a lot of great PS3 exclusive titles are coming out next year [i.e. Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, SOCOM 4, inFamous 2, Resistance 3 etc.].

EDIT:

1. Even if the PS3 is initially more expensive, yes, the Xbox 360 becomes more expensive over time if you pay to pay online.

2. Why on earth should you pay per month/year to game online with your friends when that is something that SHOULD be free? You're already paying for your internet connection.

3. PSN Plus seems pretty worthless to me, though I haven't looked at it extensively.

4. That picture is amazing.

Anyway, in reference to the first post, I've never had any problems with the PS3's online multiplayer, so I can't vouch for that - I don't play COD, but I've never gotten an interrupted connection at any point playing any of my games online.

I don't have an Xbox 360 (though there are two in this house :P), but I have played them, and I really don't like them as much as the PS3 (personal preference; not saying the console is necessarily "worse").

In the end, the only person who CAN answer this question is you. The differences between the consoles are minimal, and come down to fanboy/girl-ism and personal preferences. Whichever one you like more, play more, or has the most games that you enjoy for it --- keep that one.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

1. Halo is frustrating and boring.
    2. 360s are like $250, and PS3 is $300, right? 1 year of xbox live is $60. So if you wanna play online for a year, it's already more than the PS3.
    3. 360 online is more in depth and the friends system is better i think, but the PS3 one works just as well.

Just look at which has better games, which has a more comfortable controller to you, etc.

I think you must way the cons and pro ...
    Lets start with the Wii....
    Cons -
    The games have unupdated graphics since the game cube .
    The games all seem to feel the same
    The browser sucks
    Most games require a friend code
    It does not play any type of movie without a hack
    - Pro
    Um....nothing

xbox
    - Cons
    It cost money to play online ,
    The games that are exsclusive to the xbox are not anything special Other then Gears of war
    The internet setup is a wallet killer
    The Online comunity is not that great
    The System plays out of date HD movies
    Pros
    The graphics do look better on some games then the ps3

Ps3
    Cons
    .....um.... IDK
    Pros
    Online play is free and good
    The playstation store is very useful
    The games are great looking
    The controllers are very ergonmic

I must admit as I wrote this I found that the xbox and the ps3 tie each other . Other then the great online play of the ps3
    honestly I would go with the ps3
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    1. Halo is frustrating and boring.
    2. 360s are like $250, and PS3 is $300, right? 1 year of xbox live is $60. So if you wanna play online for a year, it's already more than the PS3.
    3. 360 online is more in depth and the friends system is better i think, but the PS3 one works just as well.

Just look at which has better games, which has a more comfortable controller to you, etc.
    Biased posts are biased.. Sure, it's an opinionated topic but dear god, guys.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    I would actually recommend a PC, because you can upgrade the PC every time and the games graphics and game play is more fun and beautiful for me.
    PC!!!! games graphics blow away any console system. Sounds as well.... internet connection is faster... better players on pc..... you can multitask on a pc... hence listen to music have a browser up, play your game, record your gameplay, livestream your gameplay, chat with other players on VOIP server even if they arent in your game... Only thing is there are hackers in some of the games probably more than the xbox or the ps3.... not even gonna mention the wii because i dont know if anyone would waste their time trying to hack a wii game to play on the net.... unless it was monster hunter... which btw is an amazing game....

P.S. Other: if your going to state the pros and cons of multiple systems, in any debate you will lose without stating both sides of the argument or at least recognizing the other side. I wouldnt say your post is biased. but extremely one dimensional and not only makes 0 sense but also negates your credibility on the topic.
    Last edited by Sickangel; 11-09-2010 at 12:12 PM.
    <<<Thanks Damage <<<
    Sicks's Game Reviews

ok... does the xbox give better quality in both hardware and video performance than the ps3?? ( worried abt the ring of death)

ps: xbox fan boys pls dnt get me wrong !!!

ps3???? ----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jaykub; 11-13-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donz2204 View Post

ok... does the xbox give better quality in both hardware and video performance than the ps3?? ( worried abt the ring of death)

ps: xbox fan boys pls dnt get me wrong !!!

ps3???? ----------------------------------------------------
    Hello,

Please don't double post or triple post. Just wait for someone to reply to the thread. Please be sure to check out our rules.. The link is in my sig.

Here read this is might help you . It also shows that for the most part the ps3 is better . Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3: The Hardware Throwdown - Gear Feature at IGN
    Linx....Is me

I love my XBOX 360, so I am a bit partial. :P

I'd only get the PS3 for its blu-ray capabilities. Other than that, I still feel that the XBOX 360 has better graphics, but that's just me.

And for blu-ray, I have a Samsung Blu-Ray player.

Here read this is might help you . It also shows that for the most part the ps3 is better . Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3: The Hardware Throwdown - Gear Feature at IGN
    Lolno. Take ANYTHING and EVERYTHING IGN says with a rather large grain of salt. Afterall, you can't spell ignorant without IGN. Aside from that, the PS3 really isn't better "for the most part". It's about on par with the xbox.

For the most part, unless you keep your xbox in a shoebox while playing it and leaving it on day after day, you won't be having any problems with the RROD. Even less so with the new models.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Thread Information